Chapter 4

After school, I when't over the whole entire school looking for Mercy, I could not find him anywhere. But then finally I found him talking to silver. I ran over there at full speed. "Hey guys". I said and then turned to Mercy. "Congrats on your new GF!!!". I said to him. "I never knew you liked her?". I said to him. "Uh yeah, it's funny actually, I did like her for a while". Mercy said with his hand behind his head. "And I......I........Love Her....". Mercy said in a whisper and blushing. "Really?". I said. "Yeah". Mercy said. "Were you and Sally friends before this?". "Yeah, for a while like ever Since 8th grade". Mercy said. "Oh yeah I remember that". I said looking up at the sky. "Yeah, yeah whatever". Mercy said looking away. "Whoa you and Sally are together?". Silver asked, cutting in. "Yeah". Mercy said. "I expected you and Sally to hook up". Silver said looking at Mercy. "Ohhhh K". Mercy said to Silver. "Oh it's almost 3:30 I have to be home by 4:00 gtg". I said looking at my watch. "Oh ok". They said. "Bye". I said walking away and waving bye.

My mom was picking me up at the front doors. I walked up there and sat down. I was waiting about 5 minutes. She was late (like usual). Then finally my mom picked me up. The rest of the ride was pretty much boring. She just asked me how was school and that crap. When I got home I knew something was different but I did not know what.

Authors note........

Sorry that this chapter was kind of short, I could not think of anything else to write:( but I hope you guys liked it anyways. Stay toned for more characters like Knuckles, Cream, Tails, and SHIPPING!!!. Bye Guys!