Chapter 6

When I got home from school I decided to do my homework cause my mom makes me as soon as I get home. As you might not know I have a sister, not my real sister but a sister. My sister was adopted when I was about 5 years old. Her name is Caitlin. She bully's me and my friends at school. I learned to deal with it. Then I got a text from Alli. Saying,

     From Alli
Hi!! How is the dog doing?

      Me,
Oh he is doing fine, he is going to be in the hospital for a few days though.

            (Leah's P.O.V)

"Shoot". I said remembering that I forgot my math book down stars. I decided to go get it. As I opened my door to my room their was a weird panting noise. As I start to walk down the stars, there was a dog, not just any dog, a dog that had rabies. It was staring me in the eye. "Caitlin". I started to yell for her, but the rabies dog would just get closer until it was charging at me. I hurried up and ran up the stars. As soon as I got to my room it was just an inch away from getting into my room until I slammed the door. I herd it hit the door. It was silent, then I could hear a boom.......boom.....boom....boom it got faster until a final boom. I whispered to my pet dog, Snowy, "I think I just killed that dog". Snowy Was a creamy white beagle. She had the most ice eyes I ever saw. Finale as soon as I got my breathe back I just remembered. I still needed my math book.

           Me,
I will never forget that😂

          Alli,
Me nether😂👍🏻

               After I finished my HW, I ate diner and then "when't to bed". My parents don't know this but I stay up on my iPod until like midnight and then go to bed. At like 11:30 at night I get a text from silver,

         Silver,
I'm bored😒😜👌🏻

          Me,
To bad cause I'm going to bed, see you at school tomorrow.

              Silver,
Please talk to me I'm bored😢🙃

           Me,
Get a life.

              Silver,
Fuck you😡

              At midnight I finale when't to bed. When I woke up it was about 6:30. I when't face down into my pillow "uhhhhhhh". I had to go to school. Then all of a sudden Ethan comes barging into my room. "Hey sis". Ethan said to me. "Hey bro". I said. "Mom slept in, need a ride?". Ethan said with a smile. "Yeah, sure". I said, with a smile. Ethan as you probably know is my brother. He as always ben there for me, he is my actual brother, we both were adopted together.

               When I got to school Silver was looking at me pretty ticked. When I got up to him he said. "BRUH, I WAS FREAKING BORED LAST NIGHT AND YOU DONT FREAKING TEXT ME!!!". Silver said angry. "Sorry I was tired". I said back, in a sassy tone. "Last time I text you". He said in a mumble. Out of the corner of my eye I see Tails start to walk up to me, well us. "Hey guys can I get some advice ". Tails said with his cheeks all red. "Yeah sure what's going on?". I said. "Well, well, do you no cream?".

               Authors note...........

Hey guys!, sorry that I did not upload a chapter sooner, my wifi was down:(. Anyway I hope you liked this chapter. I think you know what's coming up next........SHIPPING!!!. Stay toned for more!. Bye Guys!