Chapter 1

Hey guys!!! This is my first fan fiction and I wrote it for an account on Instagram called @taylorswiftfanfictions but there's too many owners so I think I'm going to quit! So, I might as well start on here!! So this story is about Taylor swift and Ed Sheeran. The two most flawless people in the world. I'm going to try to update often but I'm not making any promises. Here's the first chapter!!!!

Hi I'm Taylor. I love the number 13. I was born in December on a Christmas tree farm. I like imagining what life was like hundreds of years ago. I have blurry eye sight.

My favorite thing in life is writing about life, especially the parts of life concerning love. Because as far as I'm concerned, love is everything.

TAYLOR'S POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I hate waking up early but today I was actually happy to wake up at 6:30am.

Why? Because today is the first day of the red tour. And I brought Ed sheeran with me, or as I call him, ginger Jesus.

EDS POV

The moment I heard I was going on the red tour with Taylor swift, I was wonderstruck. I always thought Taylor was beautiful.

Her eyes put all the stars to shame, not just the ones in Georgia. I guess you could say I have feelings for Taylor, but I have to put all of that aside because I don't want it to ruin our friendship that we're going to have.

EDS POV

I arrived at the arena and there was no sight of Taylor anywhere which kind of made my heart sink a little.

I decided to start sound checking before Taylor got there. I walked over to the stage manager and told him I was ready to start.

I walked out on stage and looked at the thousands of seats that would be filled with thousands of people so like music just like me.

The feeling was absolutely overwhelming.

TAYLOR'S POV

I got up and decided to take a shower. I took my clothes off and avoided looking in the mirror. I'm extremely insecure with myself but I keep it a secret.

I got

out and put on a pair of black sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt that said "genuis" on the front of it. I curled my hair and put on a little bit of makeup and walked out of the tour bus.

I'm extremely nervous about meeting Ed. I've always been a huge fan of his and I've always wanted to meet him.

I walked into the area and heard a voice echoing through the entire stadium. It was the most amazing feeling ever. He started to sound check for "Everything Has Changed" and I decided I would surprise him.

Do you guys like it so far??? Please comment, fan, vote whatever you guys do on here!!! Stay beautiful <3