07

-Cato's POV-

When I saw Aly hanging out with Peeta it made me so mad. When I saw Aly and Peeta painting together, I just wanted to rip his head off. I know who I am going after in the arena first. Watch your back Peeta. I drifted off into a sleep with that thought.

*The next morning*

I wake up from Priscilla screaming at us to get up. I groan and change into my training clothes. I walk out of my room and sits down by Aly. I grab 4 pieces of bacon and puts eggs on my plate. I eat the delicious food in silence. I try to have a conversation with Aly but she ignores me. I mentally groan.

I don't blame her for not talking to you. You broke her heart, A voice in my head says.

We walk to the elevator in silence. We get on the elevator and I try to talk to Aly but she rejects me. I annoy her until she'll give in and speak to me.

I poke her and says constantly, "Aly! Allllllyyyyyy. AlyBear. Aly please talk to me."

She says with disgust, "Ugh. What do you want."

"I want you to talk to me." I say.

"After what you did to me, I'm never talking to you again. Maybe I'll talk to Peeta!" She snaps at me.

I sigh in annoyance, "Fine don't talk to me ever again."

*Training*

I go to the gauntlet station. I wait in line for my turn and when it's my turn I hop onto the first gauntlet. I dodge the first bat. I jump onto the second and leans forward to dodge the bat. I make it through the whole station without getting hit by a bat. I see that Aly is at the knife throwing station. I watch her throw her knives gracefully and lands in the targets' hearts. I see Peeta gives her a hug and congratulates her. I clench and unclench my fists in anger.

I walk to the spears and grabs one. I throws it straight at the target and it lands a bit off. I sigh and tries again. It lands straight in the targets heart. I grin to myself.

Nice job, I told myself.

I watch as Marvel throws his spear and lands straight in the target heart. I tell him good job. I throw some knives and they land straight in the targets.

-Aly's POV-

I felt Cato's gaze on me all through training. I think I'll confront him about it, later. I feel Peeta wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey Aly, meet me tonight on the balcony after diner." Peeta says in a whisper to me.

I whisper, "Ok." I walk out of training with Peeta and walks to the elevators together. I press the '2' button and Peeta presses '12'. We ride up in the elevator in a comfortable silence.

DING DING

I give Peeta one last hug and tells him that I'll meet him on the balcony tonight. I get out of the elevator and skips to my room. I change out of my training clothes, changes into black shorts and a green top. I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling.

"DINER TIME." Priscilla calls out.

"Ok." I say. I walk out and sits at the diner table. I slide into a chair next to Brutus. I see an avox put strawberries and meat on my plate. She sets the plate in front of me. I eat and make conversation with Brutus and Enobaria about training.

I say, "I tried different stations each day."

Brutus tells me, "That's good."

I nod in reply. I finish eating and skip to the elevators. I ride up to the balcony and sees Peeta standing by the edge of the building.

"Hey Peeta." I say.

Peeta smiles, "Hey Aly."

"Do you have any allies?" I ask him.

"Nope." He says.

I think for a bit, "Uh do you wanna be my ally?"

He says, "Yeah. What about the other Careers?"

I tell him, "I'll stay with them for the Cornucopia, then I'll ditch them."

"Okay. Can you get me a weapon?" He says.

"Yeah." I said. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead."

"What is your favorite color?" I ask

"Orange, like a sunset orange." He says. He leans in and plants a soft kiss on my cheek.

I smile and blush, "Thank you, but it's getting late."

He nods and grabs my hand. We walk to the elevators hand in hand. We arrive at Peeta's floor first.

I give him a hug and says, "Bye Peeta."

He plants a kiss on my forehead, "Goodnight Aly." He walks down the hall and walks into his room.

I arrive at my floor and walks out of the elevator. I see Cato leaning against my door like he was waiting for me. I fake cough to get his attention.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I was waiting for you." He says.

"How the hell did you know I was gone?" I said.

He says, "I knew you weren't on your room or on this floor."

I groan, "Ugh. Well if you can kindly move, I would like to go to sleep."

He moves, "Jeez. I'll move."

I fall asleep cuddling a pillow. I sleep soundless.

-Peeta's POV-

Aly is so beautiful. Her brown wavy hair falls to her waist. Her brown eyes are captivating. Everything about her is perfect. I fell in love with her when I saw her volunteer for her sister. She is now my ally. I fall asleep and dream about Aly.

-Cato's POV-

I can't believe Aly is still giving me the cold shoulder. I will win back her heart. I drift off to a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyo. new update!! whoop whoop! lol. please read. find out what happens in the next chapter. vote, comment and fan please.

-xx Gabby