06

-Aly's POV-

I see Cato shoved up against the wall with Glimmer kissing his neck. I gasp and Cato meets my eyes. I run into the elevator and presses the close door button repeatedly. I press a random floor and the elevator goes up. The elevator dings and the doors open. I walk out to see that I'm on the balcony. I see a figure standing by the edge of the railing. I walk over and see that it is Marvel.

"H-hey Marvel." I choke out.

He says, "Hey Aly." He notices my appearance and asks, "Hey what's the matter? Why are you crying?"

"Cato." I tell him, "he likes another tribute."

He asks, "You like him, don't you?"

I nod, "I think so."

He smiles, "I can see it in your eyes."

"Is it that obvious?" I question.

"Not really." He says, "your eyes change to a light brown. I know this because my brother looks at his girlfriend like that."

I smile, "Wow." I give him a hug, "Thank you."

I walk back to the elevator and climbs back in. I walk back to my room and lays down on my bed. I hear Priscilla call us for dinner from the hall. I groan and reluctantly gets up off the bed.

I sit down by Enobaria instead of Cato. I decided to stay far away from him. I look down at my plate and sees that there is a bunch of fruit and meat on it. I grab a fork and takes small bites of fruit. I hear someone clear their throat. I look up and see that everyone is staring at me.

I say in a soft whisper, "Um. I'm not very hungry."

Priscilla says in her cheery voice, "It's okay. You can be excused."

I get up from the table and walk to my room. I run and lay face down on my bed. I grab a pillow and cry. I hear a knock on the door.

I say, "Go away." I hear the door open and I throw a pillow at the person who didn't listen to me. I hear a chuckle that I know too well. Cato. I feel the bed dip down.

Cato says, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing." I mutter.

He says, "Why are you being so mood- oh."

I sigh, "Oh yeah." I tell him, "Get the hell away from me."

I hear him mumble some colorful words and the door close. I drift off into a deep sleep.

*The next morning*

I wake up from Priscilla telling me to get up. I groan and change into my training clothes. I walk out of my room and Cato says good morning to me. I just nod and ignores his gaze. I finish my breakfast and walk to the training session. I walk over to the camouflage session. I see Peeta there and I ask him what he is painting.

He finishes what his painting and puts his arm to the trunk of a tree. I see that he camouflaged his arm to look like to tree trunk.

"How'd you do that?" I ask.

He says shyly, "I used to frost the cakes in District 12."

I smile, "Well you are very good."

He says thank you and we paint some things. He fixes some of my paintings. I smile and say thank you. I decide to go to the knives and let my anger out.

I grab a knife and pretends that the target is Cato. I aim for the targets bullseye and as usual it lands right on the bullseye. I grin. I decide to move to the bow and arrows. I grab the silver bow and an arrow. I pull back the arrow and shoots for the target. I release the arrow and it flies straight into the targets heart. I hear clapping and I turn around to see Peeta standing there congratulating me.

I curtsy and say, "Thank you."

He laughs and watches as he throws a heavy medicine ball at the rack that holds spears. It clatters the spears to the ground and I stand there with my mouth wide open. I clap and asks him how strong he is. He says at home I carry 100 pound sacks of flour.

"Wow." I said.

Peeta smiles, "Thank you."

I glance at Marvel, Glimmer and Cato to see them smirking at Peeta. I tell Peeta, "Do something impressive. The other Careers are looking at you like they are gonna kill you."

He thinks a bit, "I dunno what to do."

I tell him, "Maybe I should teach you how to throw a knife."

He questions, "Really? Could you do that for me?"

I nod, "Yeah."

We walk to the knife throwing station. I grab a knife and hands it to Peeta. I show him how to stand. I turn my head to see if Cato is watching. I see that he is, I grin to myself. I see that Peeta is holding the knife wrong. I fix it and tells him to hold it the correct way.

I say, "Now just throw it with some force and aim for the target."

I watch as the knife land so close to the targets bullseye. I hear Peeta groan as I smile.

"Good job Peeta," I congratulate him. I give him a hug and tell him I'll see him tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chapter will be in Aly's, Cato's and Peeta's. so hope y'all read it. fan comment vote and share with y'all friends.

-Gabby