I dont want to let you go

(Shawn's POV)
It was 6:00am Monday morning. I got up and got ready for school. I drove to school and saw Camila. I went up to her and tried to talk to her. "Hey" I said. She ignored me. "You know you can't ignore me forever" I said. "Why aren't you with your girlfriend?" She said in a angry tone. "Camila-" she cut me off. "So I'm just a replacement for now? Sorry I'm not good enough and I'm sorry I didn't kill myself over the weekend but I'll make an arrangement for tonight" she said with a fake smile.
She started to walk away and I grabbed her arm. "OW!" she yelled but didn't mean to. I remember I grabbed the arm the she hurt herself on. "I'm so sorry oh my god I didn't mean that" I said while rubbing her arm. "Sure you didn't" she said and walked away.
I saw Amanda and tried to ignore her. She saw me and started to walk up to me. "Hey babe I-" I interrupted her. "What you did to Camila wasn't cool" I said. "Shut up it was funny and you know you wanted to laugh" she said. "No I didn't Amanda it wasn't funny" I said. "What's going on with you you're changing" she said. "I gotta go" I said and left.
The day went by quick. I didn't talk Camila the next day or the next. Not for that whole week. I kind of wasn't that upset because she hangs out with that girl Ally in my science class and her friends. I broke up with Amanda. And I have no friends.
It was Saturday and I had nothing to do. I texted Camila. We haven't talked in about a week.

Me: Hey are you busy?

She didn't answer. I wonder why? Oh well. I went to the coffee shop to get breakfast. When I walked in I saw Camila. She was talking to this guy Austin that goes to our school. She was laughing and had a big smile. (Austin is on the basketball team and is pretty popular but him and Shawn don't talk)
I ordered my drink and was waiting. They didn't see me luckily. I don't know why but I just went up to them without thinking. "Hi Shawn" Camila said very awkwardly. "I um texted you" I said. "Oh I haven't checked my phone." She said. "Iced Coffee For Shawn!" I heard someone yell. I didn't answer her. I got my coffee and left.
Is she over me? Wait was she ever even into me? Why does she like Austin? I don't understand any of this.
It was 1:00pm and I decided to text Camila again.

Me: Can I come over I need to tell you something

Camila: you can call me if you want.

Me: it's better in person

Camila: okay.

I drove to her house right after. I needed to tell her how I felt. I can't hide it.
       I got to her house and rang the doorbell. She opened it and was wearing sweats with a loose t-shirt. Her hair was in a messy bun. She looked perfect in those lazy comfy clothes.
       "I need to tell you how I feel" I said. She turned around to look inside then went outside with me and closed the door. "Shawn I-" I interrupted her. "No Camila I can't stop. I can't stop thinking about you I don't want to lose you. And when I say lose you I mean chances to be with you. Please Mila" I said. "Shawn I-"
      She stopped talking when I door opened. It was Austin. "Mila you coming inside?" he said. We both didn't say anything. "You're Shawn right?" He said in a normal tone. "Yea he was just leaving" Camila said. She couldn't shut me out not again I won't let her. I was so angry why is Austin with her?
       "No actually I'm not leaving" I said while trying not to yell. "Don't do this Shawn" Camila said. "No Camila you don't understand that I'm..I'm.." I didn't know what words to say until I knew I had to say that one word that changes everything. "That I'm in love with you!" I said in a high tone. Camila didn't say anything neither did Austin. "I'll wait inside Mila" Austin said very awkwardly while walking inside and closing the door.
       "Camila I needed to tell you this" he said. "No Shawn can't you see you're ruining things between Austin and I?" She yelled. "Austin doesn't care about you as much as I do!" I yelled back. "Shawn before I barely moved you didn't care about anyone but your popularity you stood with Amanda so you could still be the coolest guy but look at you now. You're all alone. Just because you're alone doesn't mean you changed. So how am I supposed to believe you 'love' me when the only thing you used to love was you image" she said.
      I didn't know what words to say. Everything she told me hurt so bad I couldn't explain the feeling. She went back inside and I couldn't move.
       When I finally did I went to my truck and drove home. Austin doesn't even care or love her. He's a player I've seen it. Before Camila moved he would date every girl and then break their heart. He's going to do the same to Camila I know it.
        I got home and decided to give Camila some space. Just trying to get closer to her or even talk to her would make it worse.
       During school I would see her with Austin. They were finally 'official' and dating. It hurt me so bad. She knew it would but it's not like she cared. She seems happy with Austin but when he breaks her hearts it going to hurt me to see her sad.
      I love her and no matter what she does I still will. It hurts me so much seeing her with Austin.