Winter Formal

(Camila's POV)
      The next day of school was the same. I didn't talk to Cameron after we texted that one time. At lunch I sat down next to Ally. Why not? She's really nice. "Hi Camila" she said with a smile. "Hi" I said. "So this is Lauren, Normani, and Dinah" she said. I didn't know what to say so I just said hi again. They said hi back. "So have you've found any cut boys you like" Ally said. "Um no" I said.
      I started to look at Shawn but I can't tell them that. "Mendes huh?" Lauren said while laughing. "Wait what?" I said. "We'll be careful because his stuck up girlfriend can make your life horrible" Normani said. I just laughed
     "So did you get a date to Winter Formal?" Dinah asked. "Yea" I said very quietly. "WHO?" Lauren asked. "We'll it's with Cameron but I don't really like him he just wouldn't let me say no" I said. They all just looked at me. "Be careful Camila he may seem nice but he's a player" Ally said. "Like I said I don't really like him I just felt bad" I said. "Oh okay" ally said.
        After lunch the bell rang and ally and I walked to class. "So about Shawn" she said. "I don't want to talk about him" I said. "Come on you have to" I said. "Okay then well you've been coming to this school for a while so how is here?" I asked. "He isn't like his friends" she said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "He gets amazing grades he's more quiet I mean to me it seems like he is stuck with that group of friends and his girlfriend and can't get out" she said. "Oh" I said. "Yea but that's not a bad thing trust me if he's not like Amanda then he already won" she said. I laughed.
      We got to class and sat down. "Okay class I need you to get with your partners from Monday because we're going to grade them" she said. Ally just looked at me and smiled. "Stop its just grading a project" I said. I started to leave and she said "have fun" I sat next to Shawn and he smiled. Is he flirting with me or being friendly?

(Shawn's POV)
Camila sat next to me. She's so beautiful I can't stop looking at her. I can't think that I have a girl friend. But Camila is gorgeous. I need to stop already.
The bell rang and I went home. I knew what I was wearing to Winter Formal this Friday I wasn't going to go all out

SKIP TO FRIDAY

When I went to pick up Amanda she looked nice but it seems to showy. I like when girls don't try as hard. We went to the school and I saw Cameron with Camila. She looked so amazing. Amanda just smiled at Cameron. It was more of a smile where she had a plan. "What are you up to?" I asked. "You'll see" she said and kissed me.

(Camila's POV)
"Hey can I show you something?" Cameron said. "Sure" I said. "Not here though" he said. He grabbed my hand and took me inside the school near the locked were no one was near. "Be right back" he said.
He left I wonder what he was doing. He came back with a huge bucket of water. "What are you d-" I stopped talking when he splashed me with water. My hair was ruined and my dress was soaking wet. "You actually thought I liked you" he said while laughing. Amanda came out and so did her friends. I saw all of Cameron's friends but Shawn wasn't there luckily. Amanda was just laughing at me. Amanda came up to me. "I kind of liked you but you're just not as cute as you think you are" she said and laughed after. I just stood there. Shawn came and yelled "what's going on?" I ran outside after. I hate Shawn, I hate Amanda, I hate Cameron, and I hate my whole school I never wanted to move here.
I started to walk home. Cameron was supposed to drive me home but no. "Camila!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and it was Shawn. I didn't stop walking. He was probably going to make fun of me or something.
He caught up to me and said "hey look I had nothing to do with that" "sure" I said. "Camila I swear that's not cool of her to do that I wouldn't of let her or him done that" he said. I could tell he was telling the truth. "Well thanks for tell me the truth" I said. "Here" he said. He started to take off his jacket. "No no" I said. "Camila you looking freezing wear it" he said. He put it on me and I felt warm. "Here let me drive you home" he said. "No I can walk" I said. "Just let me give you a ride" he said. "fine" I said.
We got in his car. It was actually a truck it looked old but it runs good. We weren't talking in the car. I told him were I lived and that was the only thing I said. "I'm sorry about what happened again" he said. "It's fine just Amanda being Amanda" I said. He didn't say anything after because he knew it was true. Why is he even dating her? I wanted to ask but I didn't.
"Do you just want to hang at my place for a while?" He said. "I can't I need to-" he cut me off. "Come on its early I bet your mom going to ask why you're wet or why you're home so early?" He said. "Fine" I said.
We got to his house and no one was home. "Can I use your bathroom?" I asked. "Yea down the hall" he said. I went to the bathroom and cleaned off the mascara. I looked horrible I just wanted to cry. I ended crying in there. "Camila are. Are you okay?" Shawn said. I didn't answer.
I opened the door and he didn't say a word. My eyes were puffy and my face was red. "You have um" he said. He started to clean off the mascara. He stopped and just looked at me. He started to lean in. What was he doing? I didn't stop him. He kissed me. I started to kiss back and it felt good. He put his hand on my waist and I finally stopped. "Shawn you have a girlfriend" I said. He didn't say anything. "I know uh-I-um But you know Amanda she's not the nicest person and-" I cut him off. "It's not because you're dating Amanda it's just I don't want to kiss someone who has a girl friend" I said. He didn't talk. "I asked Ally to pick me up. I should go" I said.
I grabbed my bag and left. I didn't even ask ally to pick me up I just wanted to leave.
When I got home I was kind of dry so my mom didn't asked anything. "How was it?" She said. I started to cry I couldn't hold it in. "What happened?" She said. She started to hug me. "I hate it here I never wanted to move and everyone hates me I just want to die" I said.
I stopped hugging her and ran upstairs. My mom followed me. I closed the door to my room and locked it. "Camila unlock the door" she said. "I just want to be alone right now" I said. She left after. I cried for hours and hours. Why does Amanda hate me? Why did Cameron do that he doesn't even know me?
I went to the restroom and took a shower. I started to shave. I took out the blade from the razor and started to cut myself. I didn't know why I just did it. I went to bed after and cleaned up my arm.

(Shawn's POV)
I felt horrible for Camila. Why did Amanda do that? It wasn't okay but I didn't tell her anything because she would get mad.
The next day after the dance I went to Camila's house just to see if she felt better. She probably still thinks I had something to do with what Amanda did but I needed to check on her.

(Camila's POV)
I woke up and wanted to cry again. "Camila" my mom said. "I want to be alone" I yelled. "Someone is here to see you" she said. I got up and got dressed fast. I wore leggings and a sweater.
I went down stairs and it was Shawn. I went outside with him and closed the door. "What are you doing here?" I said. "I just wanted to see how you were doing are-are you okay?" he said. "Yes I'm doing so amazing I can't wait to go back to school" I said sarcastically. He laughed a little

(Shawn's POV)
       I went to Camila's house to check up on her  as I was talking to her I noticed her arm red. "Hey what's that?" I asked. "Oh nothing" she said with a weak smile. I lifted her sleeve and saw cuts. "Stop" she said and put her sleeve back down. "Why would you do this?" I asked. She didn't answer. She looked down and started to cry. "Don't ever do this again Camila I don't-" she cut me off. "Why do you care? I bet you and your girlfriend would rather have me dead so I think I'm doing you a favor" she said. I didn't get to say anything because she closed the door before I could.
       I left after she said that. I wasn't going to bother trying to talk to her because she would just ignore me.