Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Nikki's Pov

After me and Allison's little talk , she decided to take me training . I've always wanted to be a hunter but no one ever taught me . Allison on the other hand didn't even flinch when I asked her . We made our way towards the middle of the woods , where lies a burnt house .

"So . Where do we start ?" Allison set down her bag and took out some stuff . "Well , it depends on what weapon you want to learn to use . We have a crossbow , a knife , nunchucks , a gun-" "I'll take the knife ." She handed me the knife and had one herself .

She set up a dummy next to the tree to be our "prey". "Okay . First , when fighting something .. or someone , try not to aim for the heart . We aren't planning on killing anyone . " " well , what if it's an animal ?" She nodded . "Then aim for the heart if you want to kill it ." We started circling each other as if we were going to fight . "Are you sure Allison ? What if I hurt you ?" She just laughed . "You won't hurt me . I'm to strong for you anyway ."

I smirked and lunged for her . The knife almost went through her stomach . Her eyes widened . "Who's the stronger one now ." Right after I stepped away from her , she snuck up on me and put the knife to my throat . I would have been dead if it was a real fight . I knew that I wasn't done .

I grabbed ahold of her arm and flipped her over me , landing on her back with a thud . She groaned , wiggling on the ground . I crouched down next to her ," Need a hand ?"

We were fighting for about 2 hours now and it was getting dark . We both ended up getting hurt in some way . "Looks like your stronger than I thought ." Allison complimented . I silently thanked her while gathering our stuff . "Can we maybe do this tomorrow ? I really enjoyed this ." Allison smiled , dimples and all . "Of course . " We walked back to Allison's house to make plans for training days .

Stiles Pov

"So your girlfriend and best friend are hunters . Nice job ." Scott didn't like watching them train but we couldn't leave without them noticing us . And I didn't like that Derek was friends with Nikki . It have me chills . "Scott , go home . Get some sleep . The full moon is soon so you will need all the energy you can to train ."

Me and Scott went back to my jeep . "What are you thinking ?" I asked him . "We'll nothing really . Other than the fact that my girlfriend AND best friend are hunters ! For all I know , one of them could kill me .." He choked on his words. "Don't worry Scott . We will figure this out . But Derek is right , you need rest ." I dropped his off at his house before going home . But on the way their , I stopped in front of Nikki's house . I always did . I could see perfectly in her room and she didn't know .

This time I saw her pacing around , looking worried . I saw the door in her room open and then screaming . What's going on ?! The door closed again and Nikki busted into tears on her bed . What happened ? Who was she fighting with ? I wish I could help ..

Nikki's Pov

After training with Allison , I went home to clean up . I pulled into the driveway and slowly walked up to the house . It was silent when I got in but I knew everyone was here . Meaning my mom , stepdad , brother , and sister . I went upstairs and into the bathroom . I wiped off some blood from my scratches and decide to just take a shower in the morning . I was to tired to take one now .

I put in some sweat pants and a tank top . Everything that happened earlier today flooded in my mind . especially Isaac . I wonder if he really did like me ? A smile grew on my face as a paced around my room . But then what about everyone else ? I haven't talked to Haylen all day . I feel terrible !

Someone interrupted my thoughts . "Nikki . Where have you been ." It's my stepdad . "I was out with Allison .." "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN WITH THOSE BOYS ."

"No I promise ! I wasn't ! It was just me and Allison training !"

"Training ? Training for what ?!"

"She's teaching me how to be a hunter daddy . I've always wanted-"

"No ."

"What ?"

"I said no . You are NOT going to be a hunter ."

"But daddy-"

"I SAID NO AND THATS FINAL ."

He slammed the door and I broke . I fell on my bed crying for what felt like hours . But minuets later , another knock was on my door .

"Go away .." I sobbed . I heard the door open . "I said go-" It was my sister and brother . My sister was 12 and my brother was 6 . My sister got the same treatment from our stepdad as I did . But since I'm older , I got worse . Drake , my brother , was the loved one in this house . He got all the attention and Chris , our stepdad , loved him . He never got any beatings and never got yelled at .

But drake was the sweetest kid ever . He always knows how to cheer someone up . Even if he is the king in this family , he acts like a knight .

"He hit me when I got home . Mom wasn't here at the time .. " Destany , my sister , said . Chris always hit us . No matter what we did , he would hit us . My mom has tried to stop him but he'll end up hitting her too . He also tried to rape Destany while no one was home but thank god I left Scott's early that day . I was there in time to stop it .

"Yeah .. Mom yelled at him earlier for screaming at Des but he slapped her .. I haven't seen her since .." Drake mumbled . Both kids pilled on my bed and we cuddled for a while . "Whenever I move out of this place , I'm taking you guys with me . I promise ." Destany squeezed me and Drake kissed my cheek .

A/N

Hey my wolfies ! Well heres the next chapter . And thanks so much for 50 reads ! It might not be alot but since I have never got this many reads , it exciting to me !

Remember to fan , vote , and comment ! (:

My stuff below .

Kik : thosegirlswho_

Instagram : nikkilaneyy

Instagram : l0lpeen (it's a zero)