Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Nikki's Pov

*after school*

I was in my Ford Mustang , on my way to Allison's house , when something jumped in front of my car and I hit it . I let out a little screech . Once I hit the brakes , I ran out of the car to see what I hit . It was a person . They were grunting in pain and holding their stomach . "Oh my god . I-I'm so s-sorry I-" "No ," he stated ," I'm alright ." "No you aren't . I just hit you with my car ! How could you be alright ."

He stood up and leaned on the hood for support . "Who are you anyway ? And why did you run in front of my car ?"

He gave me a stern look but it was replaced by pain .

"Derek . Derek Hale."

Once I got to Allison's , I told her the whole story about what happened with Derek . We chatted a bit , mostly consisted of my apologizing . He was really sweet . We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways . "OH MY GOD . You hit a hot guy with your car and now your friends ?" She was obviously freaking out about the part where I hit him . But she loved that I had a crush on him . Wait . Did I just say I have a crush on Derek ? Do I ?

"What about Isaac ? " I laid back on the bed and sighed . "I don't know anymore . He hasn't talked to me after what happened at lunch .. Maybe he hates me now."

Allison burst into a fit of giggles . "What ? What's so funny ?"

She sat down next to me and tried to be serious , but failed . "So you know how I had to work with Isaac in 4th period ?" I nodded . "We'll we talked . I didn't tell him you liked him . He told me ." "Told you what ?" The smile on her face was priceless . "Isaac likes you , Nikki."