Chapter 11:Forgiveness

Ana and Ariel just stood there looking at each other, finally Ariel said,"why, why did you kill me". Ana had a look of anger on her face but it disappeared; she answered,"because I didn't think it was fair, that you got to live and I didn't, I didn't think it was fair that you got a twin and I didn't, what I did think was fair was that you should have died, not me!!".

Hot flames bursted through the door, and covered the entire kitchen, flames surrounded Destiny, Zachary and Casey, they quickly covered their mouths, but it wasn't enough. Smoke went into their throats, they all coughed harshly, their lungs burned.

While Destiny was coughing, she knew she had to do something.

"Ana!,you don't have to do this!,I didn't just wanted to help Ariel, I wanted to help you too, I wanted to find out why and now I have, if you just calmed down and stopped all of this, you could be a family with Andy and Ana!". Ana turned towards her, there wasn't anger in her face, now there was sadness and fear on it, she spoke,"really?" .

Slowly the fire died down and she turned towards Ariel and Andy,"would you really forgive me?" they nodded. Ana's eyes filled with tears,"that's all I ever wanted". Suddenly the whole house was covered in two explosions of bright light, Destiny, Zachary and Casey stood up,they could breath fresh air. They opened their eyes, what they saw was amazing.

Ariel had luscious bright green eyes, her mouth was in a smile, she wasn't covered in black soot anymore, her whole nightgown was clean and white, her red hair glowed. Ana was the same except she had on a light blue nightgown, and the line that was around her neck was entirely gone, and she was smiling.

Ana, Ariel, and Andy, stood together, their arms wrapped around each other,"thank you,so much,goodbye". They all disappeared into a bright light and were gone. Destiny,Zachary and Casey heard sirens,Casey said,"well, we better get out there" and went to the door, he turned around and said,"you two coming?". Destiny answered,"in a minute" he nodded and went outside.

Destiny and Zachary just stood there side by side until Destiny sighed and said,"how long?"  Zachary had a confused expression on his face,"how long what?"Destiny smiled slightly,"how long have you liked me,Zach?" Zachary's eyes widened and he stuttered,"uh wha I don't, wha, you know?" he had a light blush on cheeks.

Destiny smiled and said,"yea, I know. I knew when you saved me from drowning and you gave me mouth to mouth and you were red all over" Zach's blushed faded,"oh, well, I liked you ever since I met you, I just never had the courage to tell you, the only person who knew was Casey" Destiny gave a short laugh and said,"Casey huh?,well I wonder how he'll react when he sees this?".

Zach said,"see wha-" Destiny's lips covered his,slowly he kissed back, the kiss was electrifying, like someone had stuck his finger into a socket. Slowly and hesitantly, he kissed back.

Destiny pulled back,took his hand in hers and said,"you do realize that me and you are boyfriend and girlfriend right?". Zach kissed her again, looked into her eyes and said,"I know. c'mon let's go tell Casey" hand in hand they walked out the door to go tell their friend the news.