Chapter 6: Hospital Records

Destiny, Zachary and Casey ran all the way from the house to Sara's, they sat in their favorite booth where destiny told them the vision she had seen while they were running, when she finished she also told them her theory," I think that another ghost killed Ariel" she looked at her friends for their reactions, both Zachary and Casey's mouths hung open, they both closed them.

Zachary said," why do you think another ghost killed Ariel, I mean, is that even possible ?". Destiny sighed and said," I guess in this case it is" she felt a cold breeze next to her, this time she didn't groan, because he could actually give them information that they could need.

Destiny turned to thr left of the booth and saw Andy sitting next to her, she turned around and said," hey Andy, can I ask you a couple of questions, I think they might help us with the case" Andy shrugged and said," sure, ask away" .

Destiny smiled and said," great, what hospital were you and Ariel born in?" Andy thought about it and said," Saint Mary's hospital" Destiny took out a peace of paper and wrote it down including the address. She looked at Andrew and said," thanks, we'll go there right now" Andrew smiled and said,' your welcome" and disappeared.

Destiny turned to her friends and said,"k, let's go to the hospital" they grabbed their skateboards, left, and skated towards the hospital. They arrived at their destination and went inside the hospital, they walked up to the front desk and asked for the Ashtaker's file, the lady gave it to them, they sat down and opened up the file.

They looked, but they couldn't find any good information.

Destiny was reading Ariel's file when she saw the deceased list, Mr. Ashtaker was on it, but Mrs or Ms. Ashtaker wasn't.

Destiny walked back up the desk and asked for Ms. Ashtaker's number, the lady gave it to her and Destiny dialed the number into her phone and saved it as Ms. Ashtaker.

She walked over to Zach and Casey and said,"ok, guys it's getting late, let's turn in for the night, we have somewhere to be tomorrow" Zachary and Casey stood up and stretched, then they stopped and Casey said," Where?" Destiny smiled and said," To see Ms. Ashtaker, tell her what her daughter's been doing and why, and also, to ask her who she thinks murdered her daughter" and with that said, Destiny walked out of the hospital, Zach and Casey went their owns ways and went home.

While he was about to go to sleep, Zachary couldn't stop thinking," How are we supposed to ask an innocent old lady did she murder her own daughter"  and as Zach reached his arm out to turn out his lamp and go to sleep, his last thoughts were," then again, you never know who you can trust " and with that he went to sleep.