Ally?

Laurens POV

After me and Emma get all settled in, and by settled I mean moving boxes and mattresses  from the moving truck to the apartment because I'm definitely not in the mood to unpack anything right now. The auditions are in 2 days and I'm super nervous, but I'm weirdly excited about them. I have a good feeling, I think to myself with a smile. Chris keeps calling me asking when he can come over to see the new place and meet Emma but I think I might have Ally over tonight so maybe he can take Emma over to meet my parents so I can talk to Ally alone for a little while. I've missed her a lot and I think I might still be in love with her. I don't wanna get too far ahead of myself though. When we dated we had a lot of problems but honestly, it might be time for a fresh start. 

My phone starts ringing, of course it's Chris calling again. "Hello?" I said. "Hey sis, it's me." "Hey Chris!" "When can I come over and meet this little ball of sunshine that is my new niece?" Chris said laughing. "Hahaha, actually I was going to talk to you about that." "What's wrong? Did something happen?" "No, Chris, everything's okay. I promise. Emma's doing perfect. Shes in her room unpacking some of her clothes." "Jesus Lauren, you scared the shit out of me." "I'm sorry I didn't mean to." "It's okay, what were you going to ask me?" "Oh, right, I was going to ask you if you could take Emma to meet mom and dad?" "Lauren... you're her mom, shouldn't you take her to meet them?" "Yeah probably, but I ran into Ally today while I was walking into my new apartment building. Honestly, I want to talk to her and see if we can't work out our issues." "Say no more sis, I can take Emma to meet mom and dad. You get your girl back" "Thank you Chris, I love you." "I love you too Lolo. I'll be over around 6 to pick her up. Does that sound okay?" "Yes that sounds perfect!" "Alright, I'll see you later." "Okay, bye." 

"Emma!" I call out. "Yes mommy?" Emma asked running into the kitchen where I had been on the phone with Chris. "Hi mija, uncle Chris is going to come pick you up around 6 to meet gram and gramps okay?" "Are you going to come?" She asks nervously. "I'm not going baby. I'm going to see if one of my old friends wants to come over and catch up a little bit." "Oh okay. Am I coming back home after I meet gram and gramps?" Emma has a weird smile on her face like she knows what's up. "Yes Chris will take you back here after and tomorrow you're going to get ice cream with him while mommy auditions." "Okay mama." " Okay baby, you can go back to your room now if you want. I'm going to call my friend." Emma runs back to her room with that big mysterious smile on her face. I giggle at the sight. I decide to order some pizza before calling Ally. She always liked plain cheese pizza, she said putting anything else on it was just unconstitutional. I smile, we had such an incredible love.

After I had called the pizza place and ordered one large cheese pizza, I thought it was time to call Ally. The phone was ringing and I'm extremely nervous. what if she doesn't want to come over? What if she doesn't want to get back together? What if... "Hello?" My thoughts are cut off by her angelic voice through the telephone. "Hey Ally, it's me." I said nervous. "Hi Lauren! To what do I owe this pleasure?" She said jokingly. "Hahahaha Ally, you always knew how to make me laugh." I said smiling. "I still could.." she started to say sadly. "... but I'm glad that we're friends again." "Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about." "Us being friends?" she asked curious. "Just..." I sigh. I'm losing my words, I know what I want to say but nothing is coming out. Damn, I didn't think I'd be this nervous talking to my ex. "... Can you come over so we can talk? Around 6? I ordered a cheese pizza and Chris is taking Emma to meet my parents so it would be just us. I really miss you Al, and I want to get to know you again." "You smooth motherfucker" I hear Ally say under her breath with a giggle, I don't think I was supposed to hear that. "Yeah, I'd like that." I run into the island in my kitchen. "You would? I mean, yeah okay, so does 6 sound good?" I hear Ally laugh on the other line. "Yes that sounds perfect." "Okay I'll see you then." "Alright, bye Lolo." "Bye Al." 

I hung up the phone smiling like a love struck idiot. I don't know what's wrong with me. I didn't even act like this when we were dating. I don't know why but this time I think it might be different. I see Emma out of the corner of my eye, peeping around the corner smiling to herself and hoping that I don't catch her eavesdropping. 

I start walking out of the kitchen in the direction of Emma and She sees me walking towards her and starts running into the bedroom, I chase after her. "Mommy!! HAHAHAHAHAH" Emma yells with joy when I catch her and start tickling her stomach. "I am mommy monster! And I will tickle you!!!" I say tickling her and laughing. "Is Ally coming over tonight?" Emma asks excitedly once we had settled down. "Yes, but she's only coming over for a little bit while you're at gram and gramps house." "So you two will be aloooneee?" Emma said winking at me. "Oh mija..." I said laughing. "...You are a special one you know?" The doorbell rings and I look at my watch. 6 o'clock, right on time.  "That's what they tell me." Emma said sarcastically and hopped off the bed to get the door. She opened it and Chris walked in. "Hi Emma! I'm your uncle Chris!" "Hi Chris!" "So I was thinking, before we go meet gram and gramps, we should go get some candy and not tell your mommy. Does that sound good?" Chris whispers. "Yes I LOVE candy." Emma whispers back. "Somehow kiddo, I had a feeling." he says ruffling her hair. 

The doorbell rings behind them and I move between the two to get the door. This might be awkward, seeing as Chris hasn't seen Ally since we broke up and didn't really like her all that well in the first place. But ever since Taylor passed, he's been super supportive of all my decisions so hopefully this won't be too bad. I open the door and immediately pull Ally into a hug. "Hi." I say, but it was muffled because my head was in the crook of her neck. "Hi." she replied, pulling me closer and playing with my hair. "So hum, we're going to leave now, can we please go through the door?" Chris interrupted. Emma starts giggling then shushes Chris but it only makes her laugh harder. I step away from Ally and grab her hand to pull her aside. I lean down and kiss Emma on the head. "Bye mija, be good okay?" "Okay mama." They walk out the door and my hand automatically finds its way back to Ally's. 

"I really missed you Lauren." Ally says looking down. "I really missed you too Al." I say using my hand to tilt her head to were she is looking me straight in the eyes. "I missed you a lot." I say right before I crash my lips directly onto hers.