Chapter 13

What on earth were Klaus and Kol doing?
Still in a state of shock I just shrugged and shook my head at Bonnie in confusion.
Was this some sort of weird brother swap thing?
What had Bonnie and I gotten Into. The last thing either of us needed was some sort of love square thing.
"Hey BLONDIE!!!" Damon yelled , getting my attention.
"What are we doing now? Or are we all supposed to sit around watch you and Bonnie do that creepy staring thing? Jees you'd think you two wer- ahhhhh!!!" He yelled as he dropped to his knees, clutching his head.
Bonnie rolled her eyes at him and stopped her chanting giving him a warning look.

"Okay then, time for, " Never have I ever! Do we all know how to play?" I asked hoping to get on with the night and get it over with as soon as possible.
I could feel Kols gaze burning into the side of my head. The majority of people knew the rules except for Kol Elijah and Rebekah. Klaus, of course just smirked knowingly.

As Elena explained the rules of the game to the confused Mikaelsons, Damon and I poured shots of tequila and bourbon.
Finally, we were all ready.
"Okay so who wants to go first?" I asked.
"Rebekah!" Yelled Kol.
" Rebekah it is! Bex you're up!"
"Okay ..... God, what havnt I done..... Okay, Never have I ever.... Slept with a Pertrova." She said smirking at Elena. Stefan, Damon, Elijah and Matt all took a shot. Klaus chuckled and Bonnie and I rolled ou eyes whilst Elena turned bright red.

Next it was Stefans turn. " Alright, Never have I ever dated two girls at once." Damon, Kol and Klaus all took a shot. Now it was Elijahs turn.
"Alright, Never have I ever..... Led someone on and then betrayed trust." He said looking straight at Elena.
Oh well I guess he was still bitter about that whole thing. Elena, Stefan, Damon, Klaus and Kol all took a shot.

Now it was Kols turn. We all held our breath, expecting the kinkiest, most perverted thing to come out of his mouth.
We all knew that he had one due to the sheer excitement on his face and the wicked look in his eye.
" Never have I ever fucked my siblings significant other..... On a train." Everyone just stared at him thinking what the actual fuck man. But he just smirked and watched his siblings. Slowly Klaus and Elijah both took a shot.

"WHAT?" I yelled shocked. What kind of weirdos are these Mikaelson.
"Relax Love, it was the 80's. We were pretty high anyway!"
Klaus responded as if what he had done was nothing.
"You were on drugs?! Do you know how reckless and dangerous that is?" I yelled at him. My God. This man is SO infuriating!

" Oh what's it going to do Love, kill me?" He smirked tauntingly at me lounging back onto the sofa. Ugh! Stupid immortals, thinking they can just do whatever they want just because they're...... Well immortal.

"No , but it probably had a hand in you killing other people!" At this point I was on my fee yelling at him.
" Lets give these two some privacy shall we?" Kol said to everyone else. They all left in a hurry, terrified at the wrath of both Klaus and I once we got going.