Chapter 6

Rebekahs POV.

"We have a karoke machine, dvds, alchol, things for games ect. Ive never been to one of these sleepovers before so I dont know what the norm is for these things." I admitted, I just sent Nik in to ask at the mall cause I was to embarassed. What 18 year old girl doesnt know what to do at a sleepover.

"What do you mean you havn,t been to a sleepover before?!!!" Caroline yelled a little bit to loudly.

"Jeese Care! I mean that I was daggered in a box for the last hundred years so I didn't quite make it to any sleepover then". I said glaring at Nik.

"Niklaus Mikaelson! This is all your fault! Now go and make yourself useful and set up the Dvds first. We're not drunk enough yet for karoke but mark my words, by the end of the Notebook all the guys will be." Caroline said poking Nik playfully. He loked surprised but delighted. "Aww, please Care, not the Notebook!" All the lads but my brothers moaned. Klaus, Elijah and Kol just looked confused. "Whats.... The notebook?" Kol tentitavly asked, looking curious but also very wary as he had judged that if even the mystic falls scooby gang boys hated it then he definaty would.

"Only the stupidest and most  boring movie ever!" Matt exclaimed.

"Well its eitger that or Angus, thongs and perfect snogging! Ill let you decide!!" Caroline sighed rolling her eyes at Matt. Thank god shes here. I dont have a clue what to do at one of these sleepover thingys. Then I noticed stefen staring at me from the corner of my eye. I smirked to myself. I knew he was coming over so I wore deniem super skinny jeans that made my ass look magnificant and a tight green halter top . Stefen always loved the color green on me.

As the lads were whispering in their little group huddle about which movie to pick, Matt was patiently explaining the plot if each movie to my brothers. They looked horrified. 20 minutes later the boys came in. Us girls had gone into the living room to set up the Dvd player and get the snacks and the drinks. Stefan stood at the head of the group. He was so obviously the spokes person. "Alright Ladies, we pick...."