His Arrival

"Hello, mom." I yawned as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, sweetie." She smiled at me. I gave her a soft grin back before grabbing some toast and sitting down on a chair.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked while taking a bite into the scrumptious food.

"Well, I'm taking you back to school school shopping after your done with your toast. Then I'll take you to dance practice... and to finish it off, we are having dinner with the Jeons," She informed me with great excitement.

I looked at her with a confused expression, "The Jeons?" I questioned.

"They just moved into the house next to us today," She replied, easing my confusion.

I nodded in reply and continued to eat my toast. "You know... they have a son a little bit older than you." She smirked.

"Do you have a picture of him?" I asked.

"Sadly, I don't... but I bet he's cute." She nodded.

I giggled and stood up from the chair, "I'll go get the mail." I stated and put on a sweatshirt.

I grabbed the mail out of the mailbox and walked back into the house. "Mom... what is this thing about?" I asked while handing her a blue letter.

"Oh, that. It's a stupid letter informing me about work." She answered.

"Noted." I nodded in response and turned around to see my 1 year old brother with his teddy bear. I smiled at him and picked him up, "Oh my lord, your getting so heavy, Hyun." I giggled.

He gave me a toothless smile before looking back at our mother, "You want to go to mom?" I asked in a high pitched tone. He giggled before shaking his head 'no'.

"Okay." I smiled before bouncing him up and down.

"Are you ready to go?" Mother asked.

"Hm?" I spoke.

"Back to school shopping." She replied.

"Oh!" My eyes widened and I put Hyun back down onto the ground. I ran up into my room and quickly got dressed.

"I'm ready!" I yelled, running down the steps.

"Good, now lets go." She smiled and we all walked out the door.

***

"How about this one?" My mom suggested while holding up a pair of black flats, "I like those!" I smiled while grabbing them.

We are only here to shop for shoes and a backpack, considering we have school uniforms.

"Good, now off to dance practice!"

***

After we got everything done, it was time to eat with the Jeons. I held my little brother in my left arm as I used my other to fiddle with my dress.

We heard the doorbell ring and I immediately got up to get it.

Once I opened the door, I was greeted by two boys and their parents.

"Hello." I bowed and let them in. I watched as the two boys entered the house last.

The first one looked very sophisticated and genuine, where as the second boy looked very bad boyish and rude. Not to mention, arrogant. To be honest, he was very hot looking, but I'm not going to let him distract me.

"Hello, It's very nice to meet you all. I'm Isuel." My mom gladly shook their hands.

"Likewise. I'm Haneul and this is my husband, Chen. Also, we appreciate you inviting us over for dinner." Mrs. Jeon smiled.

"No problem... and who are these two, fine, young men?" My mother asked.

"I'm Junghyun." The sophisticated one bowed politely. (A/N: Junghyun is Jungkook's older brother in real life, please do not mistaken his name for JONGHYUN: the late and great Shinee member.)

"And I'm Jungkook." The other one bowed slightly also.

Jungkook kept a stoic expression plastered to his face, which annoyed me a bit.

"And who is this young lady, and handsome boy?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"I'm Jaemun, and this is Hyun." I spoke while straddling him in my arms. Hyun turned around and looked at them with his famous, toothless smile.

"Awwww." Mrs. Jeon cooed.

"Do you want to hold him, Mrs. Jeon?" I asked.

"Of course!" She held out her arms and I placed him in them.

"He is so cute!" She smiled. I gave a light grin before catching Jungkook staring at me from the corner of my eye. An eye roll would be at most appropriate to his actions.

"Jaemun, why don't you give the boys a tour of the house while we talk?" My mom suggested. I nodded in response, knowing I have no choice. Jungkook smirked at me before both the boys began to follow me through our gigantic house.

I quickly saw Jungkook whisper something into Junghyun's ear before Junghyun asked if he could go to the bathroom.

I told him where the bathroom was before Jungkook walked up to me, "Hey, can you show me where your room is?" He asked. My eyes widened,

"W-Why?!" I asked.

He smirked at me, "Don't worry, I just want to see." He replied.

"U-Uh, how about no..." I gave him a questioning look, and before I knew it, he began walking down the halls.

"I swear, this boy..." I mumbled under my breath before following him.

***

"Why did you want to know where my room is anyway? I mean, you already found it!" I crossed my arms.

"So I can do this." He replied with a smirk.

"Wait, WHA-!" I said before he locked the door behind me.

"Hey!" I yelled at him, hoping it would give him the idea that I don't appreciate his behavior at the moment.

"Now we are alone." He smirked and turned his slender figure towards me.

"Hey, back away or I-." Before I could finish, he took a step forward and covered my eyes.

I felt his hot breath on my lips, which told me his face was way to close.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Just stay quiet." He replied. I could feel my face grow red and I closed my eyes to prepare myself for what was going to happen next.

He then burst out laughing, "Y-Your face is priceless!" He continued to laugh. I opened my eyes to see him laughing loudly. Anger built up inside of me and I snapped.

I rose my hand up and slapped him across the face. He stared at me in shock before his face filled up with red.

"Why the heck would you do that!?" I screamed at him.

"No, why the heck would slap me?!" He argued.

"You're a freaking creep!" I yelled and stormed out of the room.

If I can get through this whole night without slapping him again, it will really surprise me!

__________________________

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

Please continue to read, vote, and comment! Bye!^^