14: maybe i should stop this time....

Kellins POV

I passed out at Ashely's house. Yeah I spent the night it was late and my mom said it was okay and he was home alone. We're now watching the news. They're claiming vic as a runaway or missing. Should I say something? I probably should so people and the police aren't wasting their time. They'll probably not even look for more than a week. As soon as it gets out by anyone one at school saying that he was bullied they will rule it a runaway. Pretty much anyone could tell you that.

I sigh because I really miss vic. Did he give up on a us? Was there ever an us? The thought makes me want to break down. I turn to face Ashley and he can tell I'm not okay." Kellin I hate to be the one who tells you but maybe he did just leave. He was getting picked on. He thought it was too much . Move on Kellin ." I look at him ." Fuck you. " I grab my stuff and go to walk out the door when I'm stopped by Ashley ." Wait ok, that sounded rude but Kellin someone had to tell you before you got hurt even more." I really don't want to hear it right now." Move." He steps in front of the door." Why do you even want to leave?" Isn't that obvious????? " please stay." Please don't beg me." Move out of the way Ashley." I kinda push him and leave.

I wanna go home.

Fuck.

I have school today.

I'll probably still have to go

I walk home anyways

My mom of coarse is there on the phone.

Probably my school calling about how I'm not in first

I was going to go with ash in the morning

Don't work out obviously

" Kellin Quinn bostwick why aren't you in school?!" Im screwed." Well ash woke me up late and kinda threw up and I threw up at his house too we ate some old pizza in his fridge.if you'll ex-" I run to my bathroom and pretend to puke. Hey desperate times for desperate measures. " oh sweetieI'll  make  you some tea to settle your stomach go lay down." At least it worked :/ I go lay down and check my phone out of habit for any messages. Nothing . Did he really give up on us?
We never even went official...
Maybe he just moved on....
He probably already has another boyfriend or whatever
Maybe I should just move on to not get hurt...
But I already am
How can I avoid getting hurt when I'm already to far ahead of that???
I call Mike
He said don't worry
He told me vic will be back soon
Part of me says he's lying
Part of me says he really cares
But the part that's lying is bigger
Vic doesn't care
And never will
I need to move on

AUTHORS NOTE!!
Never type while listen to music because then you type to the beat....
Sorry if story is shit
But I started and I'm dead set on finishing

Title: street dreams: Hollywood undead
The.......... Zero

Stay classy my little EMO butterflies
-omzombz