12: fast times...

Kellin POV
So I'm back at school and surprisingly no one has picked on me. I think maybe they heard what happened on the news so that made me nervous I don't know how to feel about it all. I guess happy he's finally getting what he deserves and sad because vic isn't here.... I miss him so much. His phone tells me that " the person you are trying to call is currently unavailable please try again momentarily " bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Fucking ass just leaving wtf!?!?

"Kellin!"

I wipe around and see that it was Mike that called my name .

" yes...." I ask a little unsure of why Mike would want to talk to me.
" vic told me to tell you what is going on.follow me." He says grabbing my arm and taking us to the library." Ok let me start from the beginning..." He tells me how vic is being treated at home. How alex keeps hurting vic. How alex threatened vic and everyone else. How Alex said he would destroy everyone's lives if vic didn't leave.

So that's why he left.... This is all Alex's fault.
" wait how did you find out this info?"
I ask realizing I had to hear from Mike not vic
" before vic left town he got a cheap phone thingy that I think he already got rid of. he wanted to have me tell you what's going on. If he could he would've called you but he thought you wouldn't even answer because I'm pretty sure at that point you wouldn't so I had to play messenger   " he said a little glumly towards the end . I let it soak in a bit before these next words tumble out." So when's he gonna be back?" Mike rolled his eyes at that question." I would love to know that as well but even he doesn't know." Well shit. " ok good talk I'll see ya around yeah?" He kinda asks while getting up and leaving the library.

Well on my way home and I notice me Vic-senpai something alex has completely backed off along with everyone else. Maybe his threat was true.

I'm still pretty far away from home when a familiar  someone walks up to me." Hey Kellin " I heard Ashley say while catching up with my pace." Hey ash what's up." I say. It's rude not to say anything.
" nothing really so I heard about what happened with your -cough-father... And from the shit he's done im happy for you im sorry about what happened but now he's gone and I hope you're smart enough to get a restraining order. I would. And I also heard about vic . I don't know much but I haven't heard from him since I don't know.... A week ago maybe more." I don't really want to talk about vic right now. " yeah." I say hoping it gets it that the subject needs to change. " so how did you do on that music quiz?" He asks thank fucking baby Jesus ." It was super easy I finished first in my class." I actually feel pretty good about it I finished first in the class and the questions were really easy to me. " this kinda got me into a better mood." He smiled in response and asks out of the blue" hey kells would you like to come over to hang out tonight I got video games" he asks dragging out the games. I think about if I need to do anything tonight. It was been awhile since I hung out with Ashley . " sure what time should I come over?"  This could be fun " anytime you wanna show up just send me a text." He replied. And with that he walked off down his street.

I walk in and the house looks lovely. Maybe the place just needed to get rid of the negativity inside of it. Is it a good thing to feel at home. My moms here I don't have to worry for once. And grandma agreed that since we were at her house for a few days she said she stay a few at ours. And I take it she found everything in the house ok considering I smell pie being baked. Fresh pie from grandma. The best. I go upstairs and say hi to mom and told her how my day was which has weird but good at the same time. Afterwards I felt tired so I went and laid on my bed.
That's when I asked myself just before I fell asleep, what did Alex have against vic?