Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Isabella

Duet Time

 They closed their mouths and my mom smirked, getting up from her seat and coming over to us. 

"You know I said those exact words, when I went to London for a couple days for that scholarship I got."

My dad growled and my mom laughed. Let's just say my dad didn't like that she went to London after they fought and he told her he loves her. My mom left Lacey and I, and walked over to my dad. She put her arms around his waist and he put his around her waist. I made a gagging motion and everyone covred their eyes.

"Get a room," said my Uncle Joe.

"That is not a bad idea," my dad said.

"Oh god childeren present," Lacey and I screamed.

''Oh shut you too."

"Wow what great parents you two are," I said, heavy sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"Yup she is totally your kid guys," said Leah.

"Why thank you,'' I said taking a bow.

"Don't you have a class to go to?"

"No its lunch time!!!"

"Well go to lunch," said my mom.

"LUNCH," Lacey and I yelled.

We said goodbye to everyone and made our way towards the lunch room.

***********************************************************************************************

-The Next Day- 

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I slammed my hand on the annoying piece of shit and pulled off the covers of my bed. I looked at the time and saw it was 9:30. So I had thirty minutes till I have to go to hell. I runned a hand down my face. I looked at Lacey's side of the room and saw her still sleeping.

I grabbed my pillow and threw it at her. "Wake up!"

As soon as the pillow hit her she woke up and fell off the bed.

"God damn! What is with you and finding horrible ways to wake me up," she asked getting up from the ground.

"The way I am doing it is more fun than any other way."

"God your lucky you are my best friend."

"I know now get dressed we have practice with my parents and the jackasses of the world."

Twenty minutes later we were on our way to the stage in the middle of the school. When we got there, my dad was working on the boys' duet. My mom saw us and ushered us on the stage. We got there and put on our sneakers. The boys finished and it was our turn to do our second dance.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Play Song>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The boys went to sit in the front row with my dad. My dad has a dance with us and so does my mom. My mom came up to us and smiled.

"OK girls, the one dance with Cole was good, but ours is great so show those assholes who run this world."

We laughed and hugged my mom. She went to go sit in the front row with my dad. And we got ready for the song to start. It started and we did the opening move.

(A/N: The whole dance in the beginning is the dance for the beginning part.)

We got the whole beginning of the dance down, and that was the hardest part. We did some flips and hip-hop moves. My mom came over to my dorm room last night and told me to change the one part to my dad's move because I am so good at it.

I do the back flip and land on my hand. I start spinning and I hear my father screaming, "That isn't far that move is in my dance. I stop spinning and do a front flip to move on from that move. I do my flip and go into a spilt to finish the song.

My dad is still playfully fighting with my mom, while Ryder and James are looking at us in awe.

"Isabella, right," James asked me.

"Yeah."

"You just did your father's most famous move and landed it. That is awesome."

"Dude, you should have saw her dance yearly. She did a flip and cat daddy in point.''

"Wow that is awesome.And you are Lacey right?"

"Yup."

"You did that head spin awesome thanks, but after they see Izzy do that move. They sorta forget about me."

"I didn't forget about you."

Lacey blushed and I scoffed. Oh god players! What do you do about them? My parents finally recovered and came over to us smiling.

"Nice job girls. Izzy ,your father, even said it is better than his."

"Wait, mom?"

"Yes."

"Don't you owe dad twenty bucks?"

"Damn it Izzy, why meant that when he is right here," she whisper yelled at me.

"Why thank you Izzy for reminding me."

"No problem dad.''

"OK, let work on those duets shall we?"

"Yeah," we all groaned.

Picture of Lacey on the side.