Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Isabella

The Best Dance of the Year. 

It was now break for the recital and everyone except me, was out in the audience. Lets just say that we had a surprise for everyone. My dad came in the room holding a dress bag with a huge grin on his face. I took the bag and got dressed. I went up stairs to where my father already was. He smiled and I put on my bright red point shoes. I smiled at my dad and he grabbed his microphone and walked in front of the curtain to talk to the crowd.

I walked on the stage and sat down in the middle of the stage. I heard my dad clear his throat and asked the crowd to be quiet.

"Thank you all for coming tonight it means a lot to us. As you may know, I am Cole Hale the owner and CEO of American Dance. Nineteen years ago history was made in this school. That was the last year I was a student and that was the year I met my wife. You see my wife is Brooklyn Lane. She created a dance that could never be mastered for nineteen years. Until today. This person spent hours on end practicing this dance. She learned it when she was six and mastered it at the age of eight. I remember walking in on her dance practice one day and she and her teacher were working on the dance. So I give you the chance to see that dance. And just so you people know it took me four weeks to find this outfit and yeha, I hope you enjoy," he said. 

>>>Play Song>>>

I heard him walk off and the curtain opened. I was sitting on the ground with my head down in cross-cross form. My head snapped up after the first hit of the drum. I start doing the dance and do a double spin. I get ready and do the flip. I land it perfectly. I do some tribal moves in the dance and fall into a split and I hear boys wolf-whistle. I chuckle and get up by doing a split.

I put my hands together and move my head from side to side. The song starts to slow down and I do a slow spin that turns into a figure skater spin. I am going so fast it makes people dizzy. The song starts to end and I do the rest of the routine.

The song ends and I am back in my starting postiton. I quickly get up and grab the microphone that the stage manager handed me.

"Excuse me everyone can I have your attention. I would like to thank all of you for coming and I hoped you enjoyed this evening. Dinner and refreshments will be served in the ballroom next door. And before you leave, I would like to say happy anniversary to my parents and I would have never been able to do this with out you guys. And thank you everyone for coming," I said.

Everyone clapped and my parents came up to me and hugged me. I hugged them back and pulled away. When I pulled away from my parents, I got captured in another bear hug. I look and see Lacey hugging the life out of me. I smile and hug her back. When I pull away, we smile at each other and run towards the dressing rooms. When we got there, we walked into the room laughing. We stopped when we heard someone clear their throat.

We look up and see Ryder and James standing there staring at us.

(Ryder's POV)

We were sitting in the audience and was waiting for Isabella to do her dance. God Isabella Hale. Damn that girl is amazing. To bad she is a pain in the ass. Someone cleared their throat and I looked up seeing Cole, Isabella's father, standing in front of the curtain on stage. Everyone got quiet and he started talking.

"Thank you all for coming tonight it means a lot to us. As you may know, I am Cole Hale the owner and CEO of American Dance. Nineteen years ago history was made in this school. That was the last year I was a student and that was the year I met my wife. You see my wife is Brooklyn Lane. She created a dance that could never be mastered for nineteen years. Until today. This person spent hours on end practicing this dance. She learned it when she was six and mastered it at the age of eight. I remember walking in on her dance practice one day and she and her teacher were working on the dance. So I give you the chance to see that dance. And just so you people know it took me four weeks to find this outfit and yeah, I hope you enjoy," he said. 

He walked off stage and the lights went off. The curtain opened and their was a red blob on the ground. The first beat of the drum hit and the blob's head snapped up. I gasped along with everyone else when we saw it was Isabella. She started her dance and I couldn't help, but stare at her in awe. She looked hot.

The song ends and she is back in her starting position. The stage manager runs on stage and hands her a microphone. She starts talking and everyone listens.

"Excuse me everyone can I have your attention. I would like to thank all of you for coming and I hoped you enjoyed this evening. Dinner and refreshments will be served in the ballroom next door. And before you leave, I would like to say happy anniversary to my parents and I would have never been able to do this with out you guys. And thank you everyone for coming," she said.

Her parents hugged her and James and I decided to the dressing rooms. We walked into the girls dressing room and I sat down in the chair that was right in front. James stood in front of me with his arms crossed. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

He sighed and looked me dead in the eye. "You like her."

"Who?"

"Isabella."

"I don't give a flying shit about her."

"No you don't give a flying shit about Hanna. Because you never do anything for that girl accept get in her pants."

"I don't like her."

"Yeah, then why did you come into our room mumbling a string of curse words when Isabella got slapped across the face? And why did you break up with Hanna when she slapped her? Does Isabella know that?"

"I-" I was cut off by two people laughing. Isabella and Lacey walked into the room laughing. I cleared my throat and they stopped laughing and looked up at me.

Yup, at that moment I knew I liked Isabella Hale.

Kill Me Now!

Song and outfit on the side.