Chapter 1

Hey Guys this is my first story got bored so I though why not write a story hope u'll enjoy :D

Its been officially 6 months since me and Theo have been going out i just cant believe we've been together for so long without anyone realising.

You see me im not the type of girl theo should go for i mean im not exactly cool or popular like he is in fact im the complete opposite i'm probably the nerdiest girl in our school so when when he asked me out I practically laughed in his face(not in a mean way though it may have come across that way) but when i found out he was serious the most goofiest smile crept upon my face and ever since we've been together. The funny thing about our relationship though is that nobody knows were together not my friends or my family though it may be abit wierd and you may think he's just been a complete goon and doesnt really like me I know he does because of how he treats like now for example to celebrate our 6 month anniversary he's taken me to the hottest restaurant in the town..ohh he's just so perfect.

"Theo i cant believe you brought me here, do you know how much it costs?" I said in unbelief

"Yeah babe thats why i bought you here .my girlfriend has to have the best of the best" he said giving me a soft kiss on my lips.

I looked into his gorgeous face examined every feature from his dominating striking emerald eyes to his perfect nose and naturally pouty pink rose lips.I had to tell him.

"Um Theo..." I trailed off

"Yeah" he replied

"Yano how we've been going out for so long" I said sounding like a child

"Y-e-s" he copied 

"well i think its time for people to know about us" i said as confident as i could.

"Danni we've talked about this" he said in annoyance 

"I know but why dont you want people to know" i said frustrated 

"because i've got a reputation to keep" he said coolly 

"then why did you ask me out..i mean wah kind of 'serious' relationship is it if people dont know"

My voice was rising.

"keep your voice down man" he whispered looking around 

"You should be happy that i'm even going out with you" he spat

I know what he said was really mean but i always feel like if i retaliated i may lose him which i dont want to do so i continued to talk him but as sweetly as i could.

"I know babe its just that if i tell someone that we're going out they just wont believe me so..."

"DANIELLE are you saying you told someone!" 

he looked so angry that it was starting to scare me

"of course not its just that if..." he stopped me in my tracks 

"NO danielle if you've told someone that means i cant trust you....and i cant be in a relationship with without trust"

he pause and looked down

"wh wha what do you mean?" my voice cracked

"I MEAN that maybe we shouldnt be together any more" he replied as if its the most obvious thing.

I felt a little ache in my chest 

i couldn't believe he was doing this 

As if i didnt hear he repeated it again

"me and you over Danni" he said spitefully.

despite him saying all this iu knew he didn't mean it 

but i still couldn't stop the overwhelming pain in my chest 

To speak was NOT an option and with that i sprinted out of the restaurant and ran where ever my legs would take me.

Hope u like it guys Theo is acting like a real Jerk ..I knoo dont worry she's gonna put him in the right tracks :D