Chapter 2

Hey guys hope u enjoy part 2 :D

Sadly for me my legs being as unfaithful as usual brought me home to were my mom hugged me and bombarded me with endless questions as to why i looked such a state. i know i should have just told her but i just couldn't...i had this thing bout keeping secrets but in this case i should have told mom but i couldn't be bothered listening to her nagging about why i didn't tell her and how i should have handled the situation so i chose to zip it.

"I'm fine mom really, its just me and Keri got into a fight" i whimpered trying to sound convincing.

"Oh Danni u don't have to cry that much then" mom replied 

forgetting me completely. Damn the random change my mother had from hugging and kissing me to switching the TV made me feel like laughing with that i ran upstairs wiping my eyes.

I changed from my cute Louis Vuitton dress to my casual leggings and long top.

as i picked up my dress to put it in the washing basket i caught myself in the mirror.

Looking at myself now i didn't blame Theo for dumping me i mean look at the state...My mouth looked bruised because of my braces, my nose shone like Rudolf, my eyes puffed out as if i'd seen a ghost because of too much crying and my hair slung low and greasy.

Damn.

At the moment i definitely didn't blame him for breaking up with me.

But still that didn't give him the right to speak to me in such a way and though's words were just unreal.

Honestly all this time he was keeping 'me and him' a secret just to keep his 'reputation' the boy had a nerve.

I was sick of mopping around and feeling down over him he may have seemed perfect to me but he took it too far he didn't even show any emotion i guess that's what i get for going out with the most popular and hottest guy at school the cool ones always have the tendency to treat the 'not so cool'in a dominating way well im not having it anymore im going to set him straight.

Hmm so Danni's gonna st him straight how exactly???

Hope u like it Bare in mind its my fist story ;D 

Stay Hot ppl <3