Chapter One

In  the small town of Snowfork, everything is quiet. Picture this, a small village-like town many miles away from the city, isolated, and alone. But the people in town are anything but lonely. In fact, they're some of the most happy people around the world. It almost seems as if everyone in this perfect place knows exactly what they want and where they belong. The citizens are just as perfect as the town itself. 

To most people it looks like an old fashioned place that you'd find in the 50's or some other time before now. As you look down at the community, you find the streets all the same length, the houses, all the same size and looks. Then as you keep looking, you see the center of the town with little shops and penny candy stores. There's lampposts lining the street and brown wooden benches proportionally  placed along the streets. When moving down the main street, you come to find yourself at a large grassy hill, with a gazebo and flowers at the top. Then you rotate yourself looking down the hill, to see the large pier that holds a carnival and games. Under the pier, is the beach that stretches for a mile long and the crystal clear blue water of the nearby ocean. And that's the town, of course not including the market and cinemas, among other stores and buildings that every town contains. But you get the idea. 

Now, the people. If you think of the stereotypical 50's looking woman and 50's looking man, you have just the idea. Every family has at least one or two kids and if they don't yet, they will soon. The community is a very family ridden community, with playgrounds and kid-friendly activities taking place all the time. If you see a child around the age of 6, alone and riding their bike along the streets, you would normally get concerned. But you see, Snowfork is such a friendly place, that it would be absurd for anything to happen that does nowadays. Overall, the citizens are extremely nice and welcome to anyone. 

Now that you know a little about Snowfork and the citizens, then we can now get into the story. We are going to follow a story of girl. This girl is very special. Instead of knowing what she wants to be and where she belongs, she's almost like an outsider. She's lived in this town her whole life, but she feels like an outcast. From not having many friends, she's forced herself to be invisible to others and seclude herself to books. Now, don't feel too bad about her, because she's as happy as anyone can be, just celebrating alone. Her name is Aleshia and this is her story, about how one day, a stranger walks into her life and changed it forever.