CHAPTER TEN

Alex’s pov:

I was in my room with Adam and I finally stopped crying. It was about two am and we both we’re still awake. Adam was laying next to me, holding my hand and with his hand placed on my cheek.

< it’s all finished > he kept whispering until all my tears we’re gone.

Now we were starring at the piece of sky which was visible from ‘my’ window, and he was silently cherishing me. It was a chilly night and the room was pretty dark. No shooting stars, no stars at all. The sky was dark blue and the half-moon was shining with its light in the middle of sky.

< I’m glad you’re back > I sighed

< I came just for you, Alex > he whispered < it was horrible living without you >

< I don’t know > I sighed again, and he raised his eyebrow. < I thought you didn’t want me anymore > I added

He turned for having a hold to my chin so that I had to look him in the eyes. His face was against mine and my forehead onto his one. Nose to nose. I could hear his breath.

< Alex, I’m sorry for having you pulled away > he whispered looking me in the eyes < I promise it won’t happen again >

I was enchanted by his look, I saw reassurance in his eyes. The moonlight was shining on his hair. I shook my head yes.

< you’re the love of my life > he said < I was scared, afraid of non-being strong enough to protect you >

His right thumb was now on my left cheek, cherishing me in the cutest way possible. I had no words, so I gave him a little kiss on his nose.

< would you forgive me? > and before I could even reply he cut me off < in the end, we’ll be together. If we’re apart, it isn’t the end Alex >

My eyes were now full of tears, I was sort of rejoicing. His cuteness…

< I want you Alex > I whispered getting even closer < I want you so bad > he rectified giving me a ‘huge’ kiss.

I got up  – I don’t know what was crossing my mind – and straddled him so my legs were on either side of him; I tugged on the back of his neck and he deepened the kiss. His left hand was on my thigh while his right one softly groped my butt, faint moan escaping my lips. I felt Adam smirk in the kiss. He slowly placed me on my bed, getting on the top of me.

< Adam > I mumbled

< what’s wrong? > he kind of whispered

< it’s my first time > I said embarrassed.

He stopped. My heart did it too. God, maybe I shouldn’t have said that! But then he placed again his forehead against mine and put his thumb on my cheek, and I took a deep breath.

< that’s your first time > he slowly repeated smiling, like he knew it. < would you do it with me? > he proposed in the cutest way ever.

< yes > I said placing my hands on his hair

< it-it is > he stuttered < that’s the most beautiful thing you could say >

I instantly blushed. He gave me a little kiss on my lips, and we laughed.

< I’m afraid of ruining something > he whispered.

No Adam, you aren’t. This is going to be the longest and best night of my whole life...