Deddo Akuma

Chapter Three

The door slamming echoed through the house. They were gone. Gerard stood there, staring at the door with a blank expression. He honestly thought that Lyn-Z would change her mind, that they would talk it out and she would stay. But his pleas and Bandit's wailing were not enough.

That was to be expected. Lyn-Z was stubborn. She was the female equivalent to Frank Iero.

Gerard blinked back tears and turned away from the door. They've been gone a total of three minutes and already the house felt completely different. Gerard flopped down on the couch and buried his face in his hands.

"I can't believe it..." Gerard muttered softly. He took a deep breath and sighed. "This is all my fault."

Maybe if he hadn't brought up MCR then Lyn-Z wouldn't have been so on edge this week. It was thousand nineteen, the very year he discussed wanting to get the gang back together. He missed them; he missed playing in a band with his brother, he missed teasing Ray about his hair...he missed Frank.

Gerard felt bitter tears roll down his face, he quickly wiped them away with the back of his hand. There was no time to reminiscence. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, he needed to talk to someone.

He held the phone to his ear, it rang for a few minutes before he heard the voice on the other side answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mikes, it's me." Gerard instantly sat up straight.

"Oh! Gerard! Hey, what's up? " Mikey chuckled from the other end, "I didn't recognize your voice at first."

"Um yeah..." Gerard nervously ran his hand through his hair. "Lyn-Z left."

There was a long pause. "Oh, Gerard. I'm sorry. Did she take Bandit? "

Gerard nodded before realizing Mikey couldn't see him, "Yeah. I don't understand what happened."

Mikey was silent, apparently at a loss for words. Gerard shook his head sadly, "Can you com-"

"Oh my God, Gerard!"

Gerard practically jumped out of his skin at Mikey's sudden outburst.

"Turn the T.V. on! " Mikey gasped.

"Mikey," Gerard let out an exasperated sigh, "I hardly think this is the time for me to turn the television on."

Mikey snorted, "Just listen to me for once."

Gerard leaned forward and pulled the remote off the coffee table. He flipped the television on, "What channel?" The one time Gerard wanted some real advice, his brother makes light of it.

'Three."

What could possibly be on right now? Gerard practically dropped the remote onto the ground.

He was on the television. Sure, he was used to being on the t.v. but this was different. He could see himself punching that sick man in the face.