Chapter 2

Your pov

'The sun on my skin feels so nice' I thought to myself. 'Well better get up then'. As soon so I opened my eyes I saw red ones looking back at me. "Ahh!" I screamed and hopped on my feet. I got a good look at the male. He had short black hair and I noticed a fangs hanging from his mouth and pale skin with a umbrella? " who are you" I asked with a scared look on face. " Look I don't have money if that's what y-"
" I don't want money geez, I was just flying by and saw you and I was curious. I never seen your kind around here." He said with a small smirk. I looked at him for a minute.
" oh well I'm what they call a neko, and I'm the only one of my kind."
The boy looked me up and down, I blushed a little and looked away. He smirked " Well kitty the ( f/c) ears really suits you well but the way I'm Marshal lee the vampire King." He sticks his hand out for me to shake it, I looked at his hand,
I hesitated but put my hand in his and shake it lightly. "(Y/N)" I simply stated and took my hand back. A Awkward silence was between us. I clear my throat and asked, " So Marshal l-" "Call me Marshal" "ok Marshal what are you doing here anyway." I questioned " Well kitty I was about to play my guitar axe but I saw you and so I decided to stop by." I looked at him annoyed " But you can't just stare at someone while they're asleep!" I pouted

Marshal pov

'What a cute pout face she has I just want to- What I'm a saying I just met her!!? Wait do I like her?'
I looked at her. ' while she is cute with her (h/c) hair and her (f/c) ears and tail.' I shake my head a little
" Hey kitty" I said and she looked at me with those big (f/c) eyes . My heart is beating really fast. " Yes?"
" Want to go to she candy kingdom with me?" I saw her eyes sparkling with excitement. " Really I can I never want that before! Wait you're not tricking me are you?" " What no why would I do that to a pretty little kitty like you." I said with a small smirk. ' please said yes' "Ok, but you better not trick me okay" " Yeah sure, anyway let's get going!" I said as I take a step to here I saw her ear twitching a little ' Cute' I though to myself. She looked at me confused " What are you doing" "what? Oh right we're going to be flying right so I need you to help me with my umbrella." She nodded her head and I walked toward and handed her the umbrella.

Your pov

He gave me the umbrella, and to my surprise he picked me up. I yelped a little " Hey what are you doing?!" "How else are we doing to get there faster! Now stop moving around!! " He yelled. As I moved around I felt his hand lightly brush my tail "ahh~" I moaned, blushing and covering in mouth. " What was that?" I looked at him, ' he's blushing?!' " t- that's what happens when you mess with my tail it's very sensitive and touching it is a no no." "oh" " Can we go now?" still blushing not making eye contact with him soon I heard him laugh. " Ha yeah we can." looking back at him " What's so funny!" "Nothing kitty don't worry about it"

Marshal
'What a cute moan she as I want to hear more but not now' I started to lift off the ground and fly. 'Just you wait my kitty you will be mine soon very soon' I smirked

Hope you like it and if you don't I'm sorry but anyway have a nice day and I'll update when I can but for now stay cool 😎