Chapter 2B

I don't know why but I was following Liam and Hayden through the woods,little did they know that I was there. They were running from that huge werewolf thing in the woods,then they can to a halt, Liam was hesitant but Hayden wasn't, she grabbed Liam's arm and jumped over about a 50 foot jump. That meant I needed to jump to. I jumped in a tree and the giant thing jumped over too. It kept running once it went over. I took a little rest then decided to go. I went to the cliff and made the jump. I looked down and Liam sitting there lying on a rock looking like an idiot. I stopped and went down. I landed on my feet."you here to tell me that I'm an idiot?"Liam asked."no,I'm here to tell you that you need to get up."I said."I cant ,I can't feel my legs. Maybe falling on this rock probably kept me paralyzed."do you need help?" I asked. "By the way where Hayden?"I said"I thought you were with her."I said."She left, just like I left her."he said.
"Liam,you can't keep beating yourself up for stupid things like that. If she left then oh well. You let me go,it didn't phase me."I said. He looked up at me."Don't look at me like  that."I said."like what?"he said laughing."like the way you look at Hayden,I'm not her."I said. The smile faded away his face. I helped him lean against a rock."I'm gonna help you,but don't ever,tell anyone one about this"I said. He nodded. I took out my claws and held Liam's hand."brace yourself this might hurt."I said. "I'm a werewolf,I think I can take the pain."he said. I dug my claws into his leg and he screamed."why does it burn.?" He asked And squeezed my hand."because they're burning the feeling back into your legs."I said."how do you know?" He asked."you can feel it burning can't you?" I asked."yeah."."then your fine."I said and took them out."thanks for doing this." he said."next time don't fall on a rock."I said walling away."wait."he said."I hadn't to have to go. What do you want?"I asked."why are you still mad at me?"he asked."are you kidding me? You left me yo go to the girl who you were enimies with in the sixth grade,get over yourself. Your not perfect."I said then left. I knew he had a stupid look on his face.

It had been a while since I had been to school so I decides to go help with the library clean up. When I got there mason and Liam were walking down the hallway. I quickly tried to go into the library but mason saw me."Angela!"he said. I stopped looked at the ceiling then over at him."hello mason,Liam."I said rolling my eyes."look I know you two have problems but we've got resurected chimeras to deal with. Josh and-"I said before I cut him off."Hayden,yeah I know. I saw her at the sheriff's station before I got here. And there's someone else who you should know who's alive."I said looking at them."who?"they both asked at the same time. Then someone came in."hey guys,you here for the library clean up?"I heard someone say. I times around to saw,Cory."Cory,"I said."Hi."he said."um yeah were here for the library clean up."mason said. They kept continuously saying."well I think I'm gonna go,my dads home alone."I said walking away. I felt a pull at my arm. I looked and saw Liam."you guys can go in."he said. Mason and Cory walked in together."What could you possibly want to talk about with me right now,we have nothing to say to each other."I said."I'm sorry for everything I did, everything I said."he said."there's no need to apologize. Because I know once this is over with, you still won't come back to me."I said yanking my arm away."now if you'll excuse me, I think I have to clean up your mess."I said. I wanted to say so much more than just that. I wanted to call him a selfish,inconsiderate bastard. But I wanted Liam back.

After a while Liam finally had enough sense to tell mason to go talk to Cory."I'll go with you."I offered."no."he said."well if you don't wanna go I'll go myself."I said."just stay behind something."he said. I walked behind them two shelves back and listened in on their conversation, I listened until I heard Cory ask Mason on a date Saturday. Mason said yes and he went back over to Liam.
After a while everyone was leaving."so,"Liam said."so,were going on a fate Saturday what was I supposed to say?"Mason asked."guys,"I said."wait,we don't have until Saturday."Liam said."guys,"I said."hold on, what was I supposed to say?Mason said."I'll go talk to him."Liam said."Hey genius,"i yelled,"he's gone."I said pointing to the closing door. They sighed."Tried to tell you."I said. I walked away and went home.

After a long time I went to the animal clinic to go see Scott. When I got there Liam was banging in the door."Hey."I said. He quickly turned around."hey."he faintly said."what are your doing here?"I asked."I need to talk to Scott."he said. I stuffed my hands in my pockets."whats your plan?"I asked looking at the ground."I'm gonna apologize."he said." Oh. Well how are you gonna do it? You know,get Scott to forgive you that easily."I said giggling."I don't know if he even will."he said."really,because if I were you I would start by apologizing to the girl who's heart I broke. I wouldn't change myself for anyone else. I wouldn't have fell for someone like her or someone else. Because of you,you Liam,my world is crumbling to pieces!"I screamed."I apologized earlier."he said."oh yeah that was your sorry and move on. Fix what you've broken,and I would've started with Scott too. Especially since she's pulling up."I said walking away. Hayden's car pulled up and I climbed a tree and watched them. Hayden was about to leave until Liam grabbed her arm. Then he kissed her. I couldn't believe after everything that we just said to each other, he would still have the nerve to do that to me. I jumped out of the tree and ran. I stumbled upon the nematon with bodies still lying around it. What caught my eye was a girl who looked like her neck had been snapped. Malia said that she had seen her. That's when Malia left stiles. I sat down on the tree and cried.

Sorry that this chapter is so overdue. I didn't really have much time off of school this week. But I hope you guys love the story.
~Elizia268