Chapter 2

The next day was our first day of sophomore year.I know I had to look good because hello,it the middle of my high school year. I ran downstairs in my car that I got for my birthday. I went to Liam's house to pick him and mason up."come on we don't need to be late!"I yelled. They came running downstairs and mason kept rambling on about the berserkers."Hey Nina.I got this book and"he tried to say."mason can we please not talk about that and just get through the first day."I said"but,"he said. Liam shook his head."thank you."I said giving him a kiss.

Once we got to school we had to find our class schedule. We all had first and third period together,and lunch."now about the book. I got it from a rare book dealer in Germany. It cost me 200 bucks but it was totally worth it. They've go this whole section on those things. I was attacked by an armor plated giant. Have either of you ever seen this before?"mason asked.it showed the head of a berserker."no never seen it before." We said."they also got this thing about tez-tez-"he tried to explain."tezcatlipoca and, no I've never heard of it."Liam said. We walked in dads class and I took a seat next to Liam. Mason took the seat behind me."oh,great."Liam sad. I looked over and a girl rustled through her hair and looked over at liam. She blew a bubble and popped it."Liam,are you going to just stand there?"dad said"maybe,"Liam replied."for the rest of the yea?"he asked."maybe,"he replied."please sit down."I said. He sighed and sat down. Once dad started putting stuff on the board Liam started shifting around in his seat. I looked over and he sat up.he had gum on his pants. He looked over at the girl and she laughed.I got up out of my seat but mason held me back. I sat back down and glared at her.
After class I went to Liam's locker when he changed his pants because he wasn't going to walk around with a stain on his pants.mason went out to the soccer field after a little persuading. Then the person next to liam slammed their locker shut. It was that girl."I was wondering if you were still pissed off about the 6th grade. But uh,I guess you cleared that up."Liam said."I'm not pissed off liam I'm vengeful."she said. She reset her combo and looked at me. I was about to lunge at her but Liam stopped me. She laughed straight in my face. I almost slapped her but I stopped myself."look at me wrong again and it'll be much worse." I said. She rolled her eyes and walked away. "Really." He said then slammed His head against his jeans on his locker."what,"I said walking away.

After school me liam met stiles in his car."how long do you think hell take?"liam asker."he talking to Scott. So maybe 20 minutes. Why?"I asked. He reached over and kissed me. He cupped his hands around my face and I tugged at his jacket. I pulled off."not right now okay?"I said. I climbed in the back seat. Then stiles got in the car."what's a criminal tremor?"liam asked him holding a paper up."nothing."stiles said snatching the paper.

We went to Theo's house and stayed over there for three hours I fell asleep in Liam's lap the first hour but he woke me up when we were leaving. We went to a bridge and followed him down a long path."mason keeps texting me."liam said looking at his phone."well tell him what's going on."I said."I can't tell him just anything I haven't been completely honest with him."liam said."you still haven't told him yet, we said it was okay."stiles said."well its a lot to accept.what if he doesn't want to talk to me anymore,what if he tries to stab me with something sliver."he said."liam,you being parano-"I said before I fell into a steep hole. Liam fell in after me." what are you guys doing,atop screwing around."stiles said.I looked up at him and scoffed."oh,there he goes,hurry up."stiles said. Liam pulled out his flashlight on his phone after wiping mud off of it.he looked around before I saw something shiny."wait,go back."he said. He shined it on a necklace in the shape of a leaf. I picked it up and put it in my pocket."really,"he said. I shrugged. He hopped out of the hole and helped me out. We walked over to where stiles was."you getting anything?"he asked."soap,it smells nice."liam said."chemo signals."strikes said. Liam took a breath in."he's sad."he said."what do you mean sad?"I asked."more like...grief."he said. Stiles gasped and then told us to go back."oh my god. Run go,just go."he said. We kept running but I tripped."are you kidding me,come on!"stiles said. I got up but they stopped turned towards me and looked up. Then Theo jumped down and looked at stiles."what are you guys doing here?"he asked. I walked over to Liam and he put his hand around my waist. Liam stepped forward and growled."Liam,don't."I said. Theo put his hands up in a surrendering motion."Woah,why do I get the sense that this Guy's tougher than he looks?"he said."because he is when I'm not around."I said. He looked me up and down then smiled. I flashed my eyes warning him not to hit on me."don't think you wanna mess with those two. Especially her."stiles said.I walked back to the car and fell asleep.

Boom. More sisterly love is coming up between Kira and Nina. Stay tuned for more.
~Elizia268