Lies, Tears, Drinks and Sweat. Making Harry Jealous.

"What if I tell you.." he starts. "That I always secretly liked you. But I never wanted to compete with Harry." My eyes widen, and I guess it's just the drinks talking. "Sure Niall." I mutter. "I can do you so much better than he can." I stay quiet for a moment, and then my inner-Katie kicks in. Remember when I said I was competitive? Yeah, I used to do this "Prove it s" tuff with Harry, but I guess it slipped out. "Prove it." I say. He pulls me close to him, and I look to the right, as it shows a camera of what's happening downstairs, with the club's logo on the right corner. I guess it's a celebrity camera, because thats what it says in tiny white letters at the top. I see Harry with a lap dancer who's now in only her undergarments, as she dances on Harry. He's smiling and smirking, and playing along, as I look away from the camera, to face the floor. "I'd never hurt you like that" mutters Niall, breaking the sad silence. I stay looking down, eyes closed to hold in my tees. "He likes it.." I whisper. Niall tilts my chin up to face him, and I open my eyes. "Allow me." he says. Then, I fill up with anger. If Harry's gonna let that  lap dancer do that to him, he can't get mad if I let Niall…. "go." I mutter, jaw clenched as I contain my anger. "LEts make him jealous." I mutter to him as he grins, and nods. He pulls me to him, as he passionately makes out with me, as I run my fingers through his blonde quiff.   He starts using his tongue, and I let him, letting out little moans. He kisses my neck, and I warn him. "NO love bites.." I whisper. He nods, and continues kissing my neck, down to my collarbone. He unzips the dress from the back, and pulls it down a little. "Niall, we shouldn't be doing this here." I say, as I look at the television and see Harry slapping her ass as he grins and smirks. "Got it." he says, before he carries me out from the back entrance, down to his car and into his hotel room. "Now we can continue." I mutter. "Are you us-" "Niall look what he did to me." I exclaim. "He deserves it,that little scumbag." I mutter, teeth gritted. He kisses me out of the blue, as we start making out again, and he fully pulls my dress off. "I've been waiting to take that off of you the whole night." he mutters, as I smile. I take his shirt off, and he undoes my bra. I gasp, as he cups my breast. He squeezes, and I let out a moan. But I moaned his name. "Nialll…" I moan. He smirks, and moves down to kissing fro my chest to my belly button, until he reaches the top of my underwear. 'Go." i mutter, as he takes it off with his teeth right before sticking three fingers in. I moan, as he pumps his fingers. "Nialll" "I want you to scream my name baby" he whispers into my ear, as it sends shivers down my spine. He goes in circles, making me go insane. "Niall…please" I mutter. "Beg for me." he mutters. "Niall I don't want-" He looks down at me, as I listen to his demand. "Niall Horan I need you inside of me right now!" I finish, right before he slams into me. He slams so hard, I forgot how to breathe for that moment  I scream his name, as he thrusts, and I feel like I"m going to come. "N-Niall" I whisper. "Shh, I'm here, princess." he whispers into my lips, as we kiss before I come to him. "Thats it, princess." He whispers, as I get turned on quickly. "Let me, r-" "Sure." He says, as he sits down, and I ride him. I move in slow circles, as he moans my name. "Katie.." I smirk, as I keep going a bit faster now, and he begs for me. "Faster P-Please Katie…" I go faster, and he tits hit head back as he moans my name, and comes to ME this time. He pulls out, and we lay down next to each other. "Now lets go back." I whisper with a smirk, as we change into the same clothes and head back. I guess the lap dancer finished, because I find Harry making out with a girl. I sit next to him, ignoring him, as he's making out with a blonde. Her dress is so cut off, you can see all of her breasts. I roll my eyes, and Niall sits next to me. 'Drunk loon" he whispers to me, as I let out a little giggle. Harry continues, now pulling her close to him, as I let jealousy get the best of me. "Niall, you know what to do." I whisper into his ear, as he nods. He's so understanding, he knows what I meant by go. He starts kissing me, and I run my fingers through his hair, as he uses his tongue. Harry turns around, and catches us. "Hey!" He claims, nearly scaring the living daylights out of me.