Wait for you

Prince P.O.V

I bet she doesn't miss me. I bet she's swapping spit with that new boyfriend of hers.

I pull my hair to the point I could feel strands coming off I pull out my phone. And start reading our old text messages.

We were talking about how much she loved cupcakes and. I scrolled down to read me cursing her out and saying hurtful stuff to her.

I don't know what I was thinking ..

I was just mad. And she was being dumb. At the time. So I took it out on her.

I regret every bit up it

Memories shot back. Her coming over to pick up the last bit

Of her stuff.

I remember it like yesterday.

She said "prince..I don't know what's been going on. You've been pushing me away..and the things you said,.wow I never knew you had a mouth like that. But. I still will care about you no matter what. I'll still love you as a friend. "

After that. She asked me if she can give me a goodbye kiss. I did nothing but stare at those big brown eyes.

She kissed me .

Of course I didn't kiss back.

But I miss those lips.

I loved those lips.

I loved that Smile.

I loved that smile..

I miss those lips.

I miss that smile.

I miss her ..

I pull out my phone dialing her number.

I prayed her boyfriend wouldn't pick up. God I hate that bastard.

The phone keeps dialing.

She picks up. I can almost feel the butterflies shooting up inside my stomach

Y/n,"hey.." She sounds upset

Prince,"hey.."

Y/n"what..what is it Jacob"

Prince,"everything that don't make sense about me..makes sense When I'm with you. "

Y/n.."...I have to go "

I heard her boyfriend in the back ground

"HURRRY THE FUCK UP BITCH I DONT GOT TIME FOR THIS AND GET OFF THAT PHONE BEFIRE YOU GET CHOKED"

Me,WAIT"

She hangs up.

I hurry and get in my car.

Rushing and rushing. I turn it on. This bitch honks her horn at me because I didn't turn my signal on Fuck it. I turn right and continue pressing the gas pedal.

I felt..wetness..water.

I was crying.

I notice y/n was being dragged in the drive through. I hurry stop the car and get out

I target at her boyfriend.

Y/n P.O.V

You got a call from Jacob. He just wanted to talk to you because he misses you. You assumed. You tried to sound as quiet as you could be cause David your boyfriend well..soon to be ex was trying to make you do something.

David-DO IT NOW.

You shake your head no making tears stream down your face.

You screamed. You've never screamed the way you did before..because you realized that your throat was burning. He suddenly drags you outside of the house and you cover your face. And start crying

You hear people in the background.

Too scared to look up you hear Princeton voice.

If he's fighting. Than that's a surprise because he's the peace maker 💟

You get up and run towards them and tries to break it up. You do and prince snatches you and picks you up and puts you in the car.

Locks you in. And goes back out. And fights him.

You start to scream. But that was worthless since you couldn't do nothing.

He looks at you. Turns back around and kicks your ex. And walks to the car. As soon as he opens it you keep your head down.

He drives to his house.

You,"..jake.,thank you.."

Prince,"it's okay princess. I've got you. No one can ever hurt you again. You hear me?"

You nod your head.

20 min later

Y'all get inside the house.

Since you used to live here you knew where everything was at.so you head underneath the cabins and look in the fridge for an ice pack. You go back to prince to see him laying on the couch. With his eyes clothes.

You lightly out it on him.

He cringes.

You,"it's going to heal up babe. "

Prince,"bab-?"

He gets cut of by you kissing him. You guys both start kissing and he bites your lip to let you know that he wants to tongue kiss. Y'all tongue kiss and you stop when prince starts rubbing your vagina while kissing you.

{you have jeans on}

"Prince you freak !"

He smiles. And picks you up and lays you next to him.

"I love you."

"I love you too"

Anddddddd.

Should I start a story ?

KIK me the answer and details please.

KIK is.

Haniecy_hendrix