Despicable prince

Sorry babies I have a life you know so suck it tf up. (:

....----

---

You and prince just got back from the movies. You two went to go see despicable me.

The only reason why you two wanted to see it was because of the cute little yellow Adorable minions.

You scurry into the house prince following after you. You put your phone on the charger. And plump yourself onto the bed

Noticing your Bestfriend prince do the same

Prince,"you should totally rub my stomach "

You lift your head up. And give him a stank funny look. And turn on the tv.

You,"prince. Wanna know what tv shows I miss "

Prince,"you're going to tell me anyway. "

You,-_-"

You,"we'll anyways. I miss kenan and kel and the proud family. "

Prince got up and said hello talking to whoever on the phone.

Prince,"yeah babe. Okay. No. I can't do that baby. That's my friend. But. No. Okay. Fine. Well. No. Ill tell her. "

You"let me guess bald headed girlfriend of yours wants to come over and wants me to leave".

Prince bites his lips. You knew the answer.

So when you get your stuff he explains about being sorry. You totally ignore him out rushing to your car. But. You see the bitch.

She runs up to you.

Mia(prince gf)- haha. Better be gone.

You,"ahah better grow some hair. "

Mia rolls her eyes and saids

Mia,"stop hanging out with MY MAN "

You,"oh. YOUR man. That I'VE. known for more than 19 YEARS. and you 5 months. "

You smile.

Mia-,whatever ugly. "

You,you have no room to talk shit bitch. Buy some doogro cause your hair. DO. need to GROW. "

She walks away.

Prince puts his gf over his BESTFRIEND. so you march back in the house. And push her. Running up to Princeton. And you punched the shit out of his eye and walked out. I wish nigga Mia would touch me. Her ass would get dragged by her three strands of hair. Looking like mother fucking flat Stanley.

You start your car but prince bangs on the window. Barely breathing "wha..what did .. What did I ever do to you y/n"

You," YOU. YOU YOU IT'S YOU. AND THAT NO HAIRED BITCH. YOU'VE BEEN TREATING ME LIKE IM INVISIBLE. AND NOW LAST NIGHT WHEN I MENTIONED IT TO YOU AGAIN YOY TAKE ME OUT TO THE MOVIES. YEAH. I HAD FUN. I MISS THAT. AND NOW CAILOU LOOKING ASS IS ALLYOU SEE

Pause. {CAILOU is a cartoon and basically he has no hair on his head yeah. Lol. K }

"IS HER. WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE GOD?! IM ALWAYS THERE FOR YOY JACOB. HMMM. I JUST SAID JACOB. DOES CAILOU LOOKING ASS EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME?! AND NO I DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT YOUR EYE. YOU DESERVED THAT. IN THIS RELATIONAJIP PRINCE. I CAN SEE YOU AREN'T HAPPY. AND AS A FRIEND IM TRYING TO BE THERE but no. Whenever I say I'm coming over its always "don't worry. Mia is here. ". Fuck you. And her. I'm done. Just to let you know. You lost a friend you knew for more than 19 years. Over a bald ugly headed girlfriend you've known for 5 months. Goodbye."

And with that. You drove off.

...

Prince P.O.V.

I looked around. And saw a lot of people staring at me. I turn at Mia. Roll my eyes.

And shamely walk inside my house I walk in my bed room. Sat On one side of the bed. Mia followed me and sat on my lap.

"Get out.."

I say.

Mia," what ? Baby you need to calm down. ".

" GET OUT MIA. YOU RUINED IT. THIS. US. HER. "

Mia,"DON'T BLAME THIS ON ME. IT'S YOOR FAULT JACKASS. IM LEAVING NOW. BYE"

Seconds later i heard the door slam.

...

..

I play let it burn out in the living room and cry. And cry. Not only was y/n my Bestfriend. For 19 years. She was my lover. My crush for 11 years.

Usher-let it burn. Let it burn. Gotta let it burn.