How it got started

Y / n pov
I was in my room with my father drunk on the couch . My life was horrible. My father never gave me food so I was skinny. I am a smart girl I could live in the woods if I wanted to . I have no friends.

I don't know how my life got like this . My family used to be happy that was until my mother died. She was so pretty and nice. I remember her reading to me before I went to bed. She would always read my favorite story book ' Peter Pan '.

He was my favorite story book character. I always waited for him to come for me and take me away. I never wanted to grow up so that's why he was my favorite because neither did he. Then my mom got sick and died. After she did that's when my dad started drinking. I never loss hope that he would come .

That night I was sitting on my bed near the window. I was waring some black basket ball shorts and and f/ c tank top and I looked at the sky " peter if you can hear me please take me to Neverland " . Then there was a wind and a shadow was at my window.

" hello little girl don't be afraid I have heard that you want to go to Neverland. Right? " he asked. " yes will you take me there ?" I asked . " yes now all you have to do is think of " " a happy thought " I said knowing this

He laughed and said " why yes you know this stuff that's good " then he grabbed some green dust and put it over me. I thought of my mom and then I couldn't feel the floor.

We flew out the window and headed for the second star to the right. I looked over at the town that never loved me. In the blink of an eye we were at Neverland. " it's alot darker then I thought it was " I said looking at the shadow.

" yes it is . Y / n do you want to know why I really brought you here. So you can bring life back " he said putting his hands on my shoulders " but what about peter pan " " he is not as nice as he is told to be . But I know that somehow you will bring back life to here " " I will try thank you for bringing me here " then I hugged him.

He hugged back and said " it's fine can tell that there is good in you and you will survive. Be careful this place is not as it seems . Stay away from a purple plant it's called dreamshade and it can kill you . Also mermaids they have no problem killing you . I will see you soon I have to go. Goodbye " then he let me go and flew away .

I started to walk on the beach. I grabbed some nearby twigs. I moved away from the beach but I was still on the sand. I made a fire and thought of how I will make a weapon to hunt. Then I heard something. " help me guys please help I can't move " " hold on amber were trying just don't move " .

I walked over to the sound and saw two mermaids but one was in a trap. I walked over to them and said " oh are you ok do you need help " . They looked at me then each other and then back at me . " why would you help us and please help " the one in the trap said .

I walked over to them and said to the one with the blond hair " here hold this and I want to help " I said as I have her some of the net . I grabbed a sharp stick and set her free. " thanks for helping my sister I'm pearl and this is amber " the one with the blond hair said.