Chapter 5

Peter pov

I woke up thinking of how I could get back at Y / n. Then it came to me. I smirked and walked out of my tent then I saw Felix he looked like he was thinking of something. It could be someone because he has a smile on his face. I smirked and thought ' he's thinking about me'.

I walked over to him and said " hello Felix." He jumped a little but relaxed. " Morning pan ." He said nodding.

" listen Felix I need your help with something. I need to find a way to get back at Y/ n and I have the perfect plan." I said smirking.

He looked at me with smile on his face. " And just how do you plan on doing that?" He asked. I whispered in his ear the plan and he smirked.

( What? You didn't think it was going to be that easy did you ?)

" Great idea but how will you get Y / n there?" he asked. I patted his back and said " Oh I have my ways."

Then I got up and told Felix that I would be back. I walked in the woods to a special lost girls group. When I got there Y/n was saying something that changed my plan and brought a smirk to my face.

Y/n pov

I woke up from a wonderful dream and I went outside to the girls. A fire was already started and what looked like deer was cooking above it.

I looked around and saw that we only had about Eleven girls now. I walked over to a log that fox was sitting on and smiled.

" Why are you so happy ?" She asked smiling at me. " I don't know I just feel happy I guess. Hey since we have food to last us a week and a lot of firewood I was thinking that maybe we could go down to the falls and swim." I said looking at her.

Fox looked like she wasn't so sure about going then she said " What if Pan and his boys show up for a little surprise we won't be ready. " Then she looked at the fire.

I thought about it then smiled " Hey if it makes you feel better we can bring our bows and knifes. "

She looked at me and smiled. " Ok let's go but we have to be careful remember we will just be in our well you know." She said. Then we both let out a fit of giggles.

Soon we started to eat then kaylee joined us. She nodded at us and started to eat. " So Y/n what will we be doing today ?" kaylee asked with some deer in her mouth.

" Well we are going swimming at the falls you know it might be fun. But just to be safe everyone must bring a weapon incase pan wants to show up ." I said smiling and finishing my meal.

She nodded and ate her food. Soon after everyone was done I rose from my log and I stood next to the fire.

I smiled and said " Girls listen up since we have all been working so hard I think that we need to relax for the day. So get your towels and weapons cause we're going swimming!"

The girls all shouted and smiled. After they all ate they ran back to there tents and came out with their swimsuits on, towels, and weapons.

I went on my tent and I put on my f/c bikini. I grabbed my bow and arrow along with my towel and came out of my tent. When I came out I heard someone gasp. I looked around and saw everyone talking to someone but Noone was looking at me.

I shrugged it off and walked over to fox and kaylee. They got everyone ready and we were off. We were ready for any surprise from pan and his boys.

Or so we thought.

Pan's pov

I smirked as Y/n finished. Soon all of her girls got ready and came out I'll admit some of then had pretty nice bodies. I looked over at the biggest tent and gasp when Y/n came out.