Chapter 4

Next day

I woke up and got changed into black shorts and a green tank top. I walked out of my tent and saw fox, Wendy , kaylee, and some other lost girls. It's kind of good that there aren't that many because that means that they don't feel lost anymore.

But I am sad because that doesn't leave me many friends. " well girls today some of you will stay at the camp and clean. Some will go and gather wood and two of you will hunt ok. Now fox , Rachel and Alex will clean at the camp. Wendy, Taylor, and autumn will get wood and kaylee and I will hunt got it " I said getting my spear and sack.

They all nodded and went to work. Kaylee grabbed a bow and arrow and and a sack and nodded. " Ok let's go " I said walking into the woods . When we got there I said " ok you go this way and I'll go that way and we'll meet back at the camp and if one of us is not there in an hour we will look ok. "

" ok and watch out for lost boys " she asked . I laughed and said " yea and watch out for traps. " then I went my way.

As I was hunting I was able to get a deer . I stabbed a rabbit and put it in my sack when I heard a twig snap. I looked behind me and saw Felix .
" well well if it isn't Y / n. Hunting are we all alone. " he said smirking

" no Felix I'm out with my new lost girl. " I said turning around. " oh is it the girl with the brown hair. And you left her to all alone." I stopped and turned around. " you mean kaylee . You have seen her " I asked.

" yes she's very pretty. But I would never hurt her . Pan now I don't know about him. " he said smirking. I pushed him against a tree " listen here kaylee has not had a good past and if anything happens to her . You and pan will be sorry " I said leaving him.

Kaylee pov

I just shot a few birds and was about to shoot another one. Then I stepped in a trap and I was upside down. " ugh just great. " . I grabbed a arrow and tried to cut the vine hut it was too thick.

" oh no are you ok love " I heard someone say. I looked down and saw a boy with green eyes.

" um yes can you please help me down. " I asked him. " sure " then he went by a tree and untied the vine. I fell but he caught me. " thanks " I said getting down

" No problem now who are you ? " he asked turning serious. " I'm kaylee who are you? " I asked. " lets make it a game. " he said starting to circle me. " a puzzle to solve. I'm the king of this island " but I thought there were no kings " I said smirking.

" no just me " he said pushing me against a tree. " I am peter pan " he said smirking. " oh yes Y / n has told me about you now let me go " I said pushing him away . " Ok love but we'll see each other again " then I ran back to camp.

Y / n pov

I was walking to camp when I ran into someone.
" Wendy why are you here you should be with the other lost girls. " I said . " oh sorry Y / n I guess I got lost from the group " she said. I didn't believe her .

The thing is I know she was trying to see pan . " Ok Wendy well go back to camp ok " I said. She nodded and ran back to the camp.

I got to camp and saw that it was clean and we had some fire
wood to last us a week . " well girls you all did great. Now has kaylee come back with some meat ?" I asked.

" no we thought she would come back with you " fox said. " oh ok well I'm sure she'll be back soon." I said starting the fire.

Kaylee pov

I was walking for a while but I was able to get more meat and some berries. " well hello lost girl " I turned around and saw Felix. " hello lost boy good to see you again" I said putting my bag down. "Are we still meeting at the beach tonight? " he asked