Chapter 3

Y / n pov
" well Wendy and kaylee I'm Y / n and wait kaylee what do you mean did I finally make it to Neverland. You wanted to come here. " I asked kaylee

" yes you see I come from a bad home. My father would always get drunk and beat me . It started after my mom died and she would always tell me about peter pan and Neverland. So I went to sleep woke up here and now . I'm finally away from him. "

This kaylee girl is kind of like me. But her father beat her. My father was a drunk but he would never hurt me.

" well kaylee I'm happy to tell you that this is Neverland but there is something else I must tell you both. Come and sit on a log " I said getting on a log.

They sat down and I said " Neverland is not what you hear about in fairy tales. There are poisonous plants, mermaids that will kill you. However, the worst thing here is peter pan and his lost boys. You see me and pan have made a deal we both get half of the island and neither one of us are allowed on the others side . If you see pan or a lost boy run back to the camp and be careful. There are some good things about this island .

The mermaids love us so they will not kill you. We have a beautiful waterfall to swim in. We will teach you how to fight and make weapons. Oh and you two will have too share a tent but we should get on of you one tomorrow . Any questions? " I asked .

" if it's alright is it ok if I sleep outside? " Kaylee asked " um sure if you want well goodnight girls oh and one last thing you are now lost girls and this is the lost girls camp" I said then went in my tent and I was finally able to get some sleep.

( outside )
Kaylee pov
" your name is Wendy . Like Wendy darling in the story " I asked " yes and I wanted to come back and be with peter if he will take me back and don't even think about trying anything with him " then she walked in the tent.

I layed down next to the fire trying to sleep but I couldn't. I got up and walked down the trail I did to get here. I got to the beach and sat on the ground away from the trail.

I still can't believe I'm away from him . " I'm finally free " I said out loud . Then I heard a twig snap.

Felix pov

I was making a spear after the boys went to bed . Then pan came back and he was soaked. I tried not to laugh at the site. " have a nice swim pan " I said smirking

" don't start Felix. I'm going to bed night " he said getting in his tent . I couldn't sleep. I decided to go to the beach to clear my head. I took the way I always do and I was about to walk on the beach but then I saw a girl on pans side.

She had beautiful brown hair and pale white skin I wonder what she - no stop Felix don't think that. Then I heard her say " I'm finally free ". Then when I walked closer I stepped on a twig snap and I'm pretty sure she heard it.

She stood up and turned around and said " hello who's there please come out. " she asked. She was very beautiful with the darkest blue eyes have ever seen. It will be very hard to kill her now . I put my hood up so she would not see my face then I walked out.

Kaylee pov

Once I heard that twig snap I got up and turned around and said " hello who's there please come out. ". I heard something moving and then ,what I guess was a , boy came out with a hood and something like a huge, thick wooden staff.

" hello who are you " I asked. I don't know why but I didn't feel scared when I was around him. " wait your not scared of me " he asked . I couldn't see him but I wanted to . " no I have no should I be " I asked " how long have you been here " he asked.

" a few minutes . I just came from the lost girls camp " I said. He chuckled and said " didn't Y / n tell you about us lost boys " " yes but I am not afraid of you " I said getting some confidence.

" well you do know that I can take you too pan or kill you right now because you are on our side sweetheart " he said getting closer " yes but if you wanted to kill me then you would of done so bye now " I said smirking.

He growled and I laughed and said " aww did I make the little lost boy mad " he then stepped closer to me but I backed up. He laughed and said " your funny what's your name " .

" I'm kaylee what about you " I said putting my hand out. " call me Felix " then he shook my hand. " um felix can I please see what you look like " then he backed up . " if you saw me you would never want to see me again. " he said looking down.

" come on please " " fine but don't say I didn't say I didn't warn you "

He removed his hood and he was handsome. He had a scar on his face and it was very noticeable. " you have a scar on your face, so what I would still like to see you. " I said . " you don't think I look like a freak ?" He asked .

No well Felix it was very nice talking to you . Thanks for not killing me and I hope to see you tomorrow night " I said walking to my side .

" sure sweetheart I'll see you tomorrow bye " then he walked into the woods. I walked on my path back to the camp hoping Noone saw me leave . I went bye the fire and feel asleep . Hoping I would see him again .

Felix pov

I could stop thinking about her . I made it back to camp and went to my tent . Hoping I would see her tomorrow and that pan wouldn't find out.

Wendy pov

As I went in my tent all I could think about was how I was going to try and get peter to love me. I looked outside and saw that kaylee wasn't outside. I got out and went to the beach. I saw kaylee and Felix talking. I smirked and ran back to my tent .

This new information should be good if I ever see pan again. Then I fell asleep.

Hello everyone. This is just a story that I thought would be cool. And if you want your name to be in it hit that vote button. YOU Know THE One Right There . And please vote even if u don't . Thank you