Chapter 2

Y / n pov
" what do you want peter " I asked getting annoyed. " why love you forgot to tell your girls how you fell in love with me " peter said smirking. " girls please go to bed we have a big day tomorrow " everyone obayed and went to there tents. Fox stayed at my side .

When she first meet pan she was ok with him. But one day he send his second in command Felix to kill her but she got away and she knew that it was pan who sent him.

" fox you too please " I asked. She looked at pan then at me and smiled " ok Y / n " then she went to her tent. " what do you mean the part I fell in love with you pan " I asked him. " oh love you know, when you first layed eyes on me ." He said smirking.

I grabbed my knife from behind my back " pan I have never nor will I ever be in love with you ". He fled down to me to where he was in front of me but not on the ground. " oh love I bet you hate saying my name ". " yes so what " i asked . " he got closer " well some day I'm going to make you scream my name love " then he kissed my neck.

That was it if he thinks that it will be that easy well he has another thing coming. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him away from the camp. I couldn't let the girls see this.

As soon as we were far away from the camp I pushed pan against a tree and pulled out my knife . I pointed it at his neck and he said " now love you and I both know that you don't have the guts to do it " he said smirking.

I cut a little bit of his neck but not enough to where it would kill him. I looked at the trail of blood and smiled. " I see that you still have your fire that I love " he said smirking. " but let's change this " then he turned us around. " that'd better " he said once again smirking.

I tried to move but he held me in place. " now let's see what's -" " hold it right there pan " it was fox and she had her bow and arrow pointed at pan . " let her go or o let this go and it's dipped in dreamshade. " she said smirking.

" oh good job fox but did you really think that I would come alone . I believe you have meet my good friend Felix " then Felix came from behind pan and he had an arrow pointed at her .

" now put the bow down and I'll let Y / n go " pan said . I looked at fox and nodded. She put the bow down and said " now let her go " fox said . " Ok but let me do this " then he kissed my cheak and let me go . " now leave us alone pan " I said to him . All he did was laugh.

" love I don't have to go anywhere because this is my side of the island and you are on it " he said smirking along with Felix. " fox run now " then we were off. We ran before pan could get us . " you know this reminds me of how we meet Y / n " fox said laughing. We ran all the way back to the camp.

" well let's go off to bed " I said walking to my tent . I forgot to go to the falls so why not go for a little swim. I grabbed a f/c bathing suit that I made. Grabbed some shorts and a tank top and a towel and started walking.

Once I got there I saw that there were some mermaids so I just let them be and started to walk to pans . I looked around and listen for any lost boys . I don't hear anything so they must have went to bed.

I walked over to the falls took my clothes off and set them down with my towel and jumped in . I went to the deep side and went to the deep end . I went under and came back up. I closed my eyes and just layed there. I heard what sounded like a twig snap but maybe it was just a rabbit or something. Man was I wrong.

" well well what do we have here " I opened my eyes and saw pan smirking. " love now you know the rules I can't be on your side and you can't be on mine unless it's important. Now did you come here to have some fun ?" He asked smirking.

" no pan I just wanted to have a nice swim but there were mermaids in my falls so since no one was awake I just came here . I'll leave if you want me too. " I said starting to swim to the edge.

" hmm let's see let you swim in my falls and see you half naked or swim by myself and kill you . You can stay but I want to join you " he said taking off his pants leaving him in just his boxers. " fine " then I went next to the falls .

I looked over and saw peter taking his shirt off and I have to admit he had a nice Sixpack. " like what you see love " he said smirking. " no " I said swimming away from the falls and in the middle.

" whatever you say love " then he jumped in and in the blink of an eye he was in front of me. " Ah " then I backed up into a big rock . " we both know that you like me love " then he started to get closer to my face .

I was a blushing mess because no boy has ever been this close to me before. " so kiss me .." then his lips were almost to my lips .

I pushed him away from me and said " I told you once pan I don't like you and I never will so get it through your head pan. " I then swam away from him. ' who does he think he is ' I thought.

" aww love come on I was joking " he said but I knew he wasn't. " Ok pan but it's getting late and I have something important to do tomorrow so bye " then I got out and looked for my clothes and towel.

I heard pan get out and chuckle. " are you looking for something love " he asked . " yes my clothes and towel have you seen them " I asked " oh do you mean these love " I turned around and saw him holding them.

" yes please give them to my " I said walking up to him. " oh now you see love that won't be so easy . If you want these I want something from you " he said . " what do you want pan ? " I asked getting annoyed " a kiss " he said smirking at me.

I looked at him and then at my clothes and towel then back at him. I thought of a way to trick him. " Ok pan but I want my clothes first " I said holding out my hand . " Ok love here you go " he said giving me my clothes.

I put my stuff down and smiled then I looked at pan with the smile on my face . " oh someone's happy about this " " maybe " then I put my hand on his shoulder and leaned in . He closed his eyes and leaned in. I put both hands on his shoulders and whispered " I'm not smiling because I get to kiss you
I'm smiling because of this " then I push him in the water .

He falls in and I laugh he looks so mad. " well bye pan we should do that again sometime " then I grabbed my stuff and walked back to camp.

Peter pov
As soon as Y / n was away I got out and walked back to my camp thinking of a way to get her back.

Y / n pov
I got back to my tent and got into some shorts and tank . I was almost asleep when I heard someone " hello can someone please help us " I walked out of my tent and saw two girls bye the fire . One had blond hair and blue eyes and had on a blue robe. The other had brown hair and blue eyes and had black basketball shorts and a blue tank top.

" hello who are you " I asked " my name is Wendy " the blond hair said . " am I'm kaylee is this Neverland did I make it ?" She asked