Three's Not a Crowd (1)

**This looks at first like incest, and under some people's judgement would probably be considered incest, but none of these characters are related by blood.**

Moaning was heard down the hall. My foster parents are out, and I bet Justin (the oldest and only boy) thought I was out, since Kait had left for a friend's house earlier. I got increasingly curious as I got more and more turned on and wet by the sounds down the hall. Finally I couldn't hold myself back, and I stood up from my bed.

In a sweatshirt and the tiniest shorts I owned, I was sure you could tell how excited I was just by looking at me. I don't like wearing underwear much at all, it's nicer not to unless I'm on my period or am wearing see-through leggings.

I slipped from my room and moved to my foster brother's room. None of us (Kait, Justin or I, Ana) are related in any way other than living together with our foster parents. We all came from our own fucked up situations.

I slow in front of Kait's room, which is next to Justin's. I peer in there, and she's not here. So my guess is that Justin brought over some chick to f*ck. I continue on.

Justin's door is half shut in the sense that the door rests against the frame and isn't fully closed, but I can't see anything. So with a big gulp, I gently press open the door. By this point I would believe someone if they told me they could see my p*ssy lips against the fabric of my shorts. When I finally lay my eyes on the scene in front of me, I let out a quiet involuntary moan.

Justin and Kait are moaning too loudly on the bed to hear it, locked in a lover's embrace. Kait bouncing on Justin's cOck, but their eyes only contacted on each other, stopping every so often to kiss each other passionately. I suddenly feel like I'm intruding, and turn to go. Kait's moans keep me in place.

"Justiiiiiin." Kait lets out a long moan as she fully seats herself on Justin's d!ck, spasming and moaning into his shoulder. Then suddenly she lets out a second moan as Justin reaches down and rubs her cl!t, sending her into a second orgasm. But this time, it's my name. "Anaaa! Oh god! Ana!"

Justin holds her steady on his cOck, and kisses her sweetly. "Do you think Ana's ready to join us?"

"I don't know, but I do know she's still a virgin." Kait replies breathlessly.

"And how do you know that?" Justin asks teasingly, rolling his hips against her.

"Because I told her." I finally make my appearance known to them. Kait's jaw drops right open as she covers up her bOObs, and Justin holds Kait closer, attempting to cover both of them up.

"Are you gonna tell Kris and Kyle?" Justin asks. I'm not going to tell our foster parents, and I'm shocked that they would think I would.

"I thought you knew me better than that." My arousal all but disappeared as I stare at my two best friends, with hurt in my eyes. Kait's eyes soften, and she rises up from Justin's cOck to come over to me.

Kait's perky tits bounce as she walks over to me. I don't mind her nudity, she honestly looks really good for me to really mind. Her arms engulf me when she reaches me, and I wrap mine around her body too.

"I know you won't, but Justin was trying to figure out where you stand. We wanted to bring you into our sexy time, but only if you want to." 

**

Part two is private, mainly as an attempt to get wattpad off my back. Typically that means you have to follow me, delete the book and go from my profile to redownload it. Sorry about any inconvenience.