Bite Me

Title: Bite Me

Author's Username: MADcreations

Category: Humor, Vampire

Rated: PG-13

Description:

Living with a hot boy is fine.

Living with five hot boys is hard.

Living with five hot brothers is tough.

Being captured by five hot vampire brothers takes the cake.

Nora Holt is 24, just got out of college, and is in need of a car. She's the type of girl who doesn't take shit, and speaks her mind. If you mess with her, you're most likely going to end up somewhere in Mexico or being chased by hungry wolves. So when she's walking home at 1:30 am down an alleyway, this can only lead to trouble.

Lots of trouble.

The next thing she knows, she's thrown into a world of a singing vampire, a crazy ex-boyfriend (who now she realizes is a vampire and is trying to kill her), and a house full of five hot vampires. How the hell does a girl handle a situation like this?

She bites her way through it, of course.

Completed

My Review: Freaking. Awesome. Story. I love it. Nora is so badass. I love Nora but I think I might love Bart just a little bit more because he's totally HILARIOUS. This story absolutely kills me, everyone is just hilarious in this story. Plus hot vampires? Yes, please.

Be warned that this story has a lot of grammar mistakes.