In 27 Days

Title: In 27 Days

Author's Username:HonorInTheRain

Category: Adventure

Rated: PG-13

Description: Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know him, but that doesn't stop her from feeling like there was something she could have done to help him.
So to Hadley's surprise, on the very night of Archer's funeral, she has a run in with Death himself and is offered the chance to go back in time to stop Archer from ending his life. The catch? She only has twenty-seven days to do it. And if Hadley doesn't succeed? Well, she doesn't want to think about that.

Completed

My Review: I love this story! It's absolutely amazing the writing is beautiful and the plot is so unique and different than what I have read in the past and that's a very good thing. Archer is definitely one of my top five favorite male characters EVER. I love how Archer is and how good he is with Hadley. There perfect for one another, even if they fight most of the time. I absolutely positively 100% love this story. You should totally read this! And I'm sure I'll read this again. And again. And again.

P.S. This story has a sequel but I don't recommend you read it or the description before you read In 27 Days because it has a lot of spoilers and it is called Face Your Fears.