five

*Emily's POV*
Right now I am looking for my auntie.. but she isn't anywhere to be seen..

"EM!!!" I turned and saw my auntie. I gave her a hug and I saw my cousins Logan and Tristan. Both boys. I gave them hugs because I'm actually really close to them.

I hugged my auntie.

"Thank you for letting me stay" I told her.
"Yea of course!" She said.

We got to the car and we drove to there house. I went inside and Logan leaded me to my room.

It had a bay window!!! And the walls were blue!! Yass

I unpacked all my stuff and waited for Jacob to text me.

*Jacob's POV*
3-2-1!!! YES I FINALLY GET TO GO SEE EMILY!!! I took my phone out of my pocket and went live on younow.

"Hey cuties! So today is the day I finally get to meet Emily.."

"JACOB!!" Mark yelled.

"Looky here guys it's Mark!" I said.

"Hey! I'll take your phone sir! Let's go!!" He yelled.

We walked past my house and there we were standing at Emily's front door...

"Knock on the door man" Mark said.

I nodded my head and knocked on the door.. I was getting so nervous..

*Emily's POV*
Knock knock knock

I went down stairs and opened the door. There stood Rolf Jacob Sartorius..  (had to change it because people keep commenting about it even tho I know but just didn't change it😂)

My reaction was to just hug him right away. I wrapped my arms around his neck because he was taller than me. And he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hi beautiful" he said.
"Hi handsome" I said and winked at him.

"Guys.. this is Emily" he said smiling at me.
"Hi guys!" I said.

"Dude! #Jemily is REAL!!!" Yelled Mark.

"Shut up!" Said Jacob blushing.

"Well I got to go but I wanted you guys to see that! I love you all so much! Bye cuties" he said blowing them a kiss.

"Em your lucky I was recording that" I turned around and saw Tristan with my phone.

"Oh thanks" I said laughing.

"Sup Tristan"

"Sup Jacob"

"So I'm guessing y'all know each other?" I said laughing.

"Yea I guess so" said Logan.

"Hey you maybe wanna go to the park?" Said Jacob.

"Uh sure! Tell aunt Monica I went to the park okay?" I told my cousins.

"Okay bye!" They said slamming the door on me.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Awww they met how cute! Hope you enjoyed😂❤

{1.19.16}

Edited :)