forty-two

*Emily's POV*
Jacob has been wanting to hangout all day so maybe he does want to make a change? Like you know try and get me to "remember". Even you I do remember.

I feel horrible but I'll eventually tell him... maybe..

Anyways so I had a doctor's appointment to check on my head today and Jacob was coming with me since he wanted to hangout lol.

*knock knock*

"Coming!" I said running to the door. I opened it to see Jacob.

"Hey!" I said hugging him, in a friendly way tho.

"Hey!" He said hugging back.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah let me grab my phone and lock the door" I said.

"Emily is Jacob coming with us to your quick appointment?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Did you leave your room key in there?" Cam asked.

"Yep!" I said.

"Do you have everything?" He as led again.

"Yes mom I do now can we go?" I asled laughing.

"fine let's go!" He said.

We all got into the car (or van because all the guys were going).

Once we arrived we walked inside the hospital.

*20 minutes later*

"Emily Dallas?" The doctor asked.

I stood up, along with all the guys.

"I'm sorry but you will only be able to bring one person.. more like a family memeber.." he said.

"Can my brother come with me?" I asked him.

"Of course!" He said. Cameron got up and went with me to the room.

"Okay we just want to do like an x-ray so we can see how your doing" he said.

"Okay" I said laughing. He did everything he was supposed to do. He left and we waited.

"Um.. can I talk to you?" The doctor said worried to Cameron.

"Um yeah!" Cameron said getting up.

*Cameron's POV*
I went outside the room with the doctor.

"Whats up?" I asked.

"Emily.. is not doing so good" he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked worried.

"I mean she has brain cancer" he said putting his glasses into the pocket of his shirt.

"W-what?! How?!" I asked angrily.

"When the car hit her something happened and I guess it hit something in her brain.. we're not sure but we have located it and eventually she will (a/n okay so I'm just gonna make up some stuff because idk what brain cancer does or anything) lose her hair,forget things,mood swings, etcetera." He said.

"Okay.." I said.

"We have contacted her doctor in Chino they have everything you need.. please take her home.." he said.

"o-okay"I said wiping a tear away.

I walked in the door.

"Cam what's wrong?" Emily said getting up.

"I'll tell you when we get home.." I said.

"Uh.. okay?" She said confused.

We walked out and everyone was smiling. I looked at them and started to bawl my eyes out.

"Cam what's wrong?" Emily asked again but this time she was hugging me.

"Emily... I didn't want to tell you till we get home but you.. you have brain cancer.." I said crying.

"I-I have w-what?!" She asked angrily and confused.

"Brain Cancer... I'm so sorry" I said in between sobs.

I went and hugged her and started to cry again. I just can't believe it.. why her?

*Jacob's POV*
I can't believe she has brain cancer.. I gave her a hug and ran to the doctor.

"Oh hi can I help you?" He asked.

"Yes.. um my friend Emily she has--"

"Brian cancer yes I'm sorry.." he said cutting me off.

"Well does she have a certain limit like how long she'll live?" I asked.

"Were not sure but she's fine.. for now we're hoping for the best though!" He said parting my shoulder.

"Okay thank you" I said. And walked back to Emily.

She could die today,tomorrow,or anytime.. I just can't believe this..

*Bing bing*
Unknown:
Well if she died you'll find someone else so I guess you should be happy!

I texted them back saying :
Happy? I'd be miserable! She's the best thing that has ever happened to me.. I may have been a fuckboy but I regret it and I really want her to be mine...

Unknown:
Bro chill wanna know somethin?

Me:
What?

Unknown:
She remembers.. she just wants to see if you'll do anything to get her to be yours... you really want someone like that?

Me:
That's impossible! And I don't care!

Unknown:
It's possible and you should just move on..

Me:
I'm never moving on

Unknown:
Why she's gonna die anyways!

Me:
No she's not!!

Unknown:
if she dies I'll show you my face.. I'll show you who I am!

Me:
Well I guess I'm never gonna know because she's not gonna die.

Unknown:
I'll talk to you soon..

I left the person there and hugged Emily. I don't want her to die.. at all..

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
WOAH OMG! sorry guys... I'm so in active.. but I love you guys so much thank you guys for over 60K+ reads!! You guys are amazing

Anyways i hope you enjoyed

5.22.16

Exited :)