twenty-four

*Jacob's POV*
I tried to make Emily realize how bad the age difference was but instead she got mad at me!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! UGHHH THINGS ARE MESSED UP!!!

I called Cameron.. even tho he's mad at me.

"What?" He said rudely.

"Look Cameron I didn't mean to hurt your sister, I really do like her... well love but obviously she doesn't feel the same. I'm sorry I've caused so much trouble.. if you want I'll go get my stuff and I'll leave for good..." I said.

"Bro she loves you, and you kinda lead her on and then you went making out with Amy.. bro not cool that's honestly why I'm upset with you because I trusted you not to hurt her.." he said.

"I'm sorry... I really am.. I'll go grab my stuff and I'll catch a plane back to Virginia" I said.

"No.. stay on magcon there's no point in you leaving already when you just started, I'm sorry for everything delete your tweets I'll tell everyone else too as well, and just come back to the hotel and we'll sort everything out okay?" He said.

"Okay..." I said and hung up.

I went to the hotel and knocked on the door.

"Coming!" I heard Emily say. She opened the door, saw me, and then tried to close it in me

"Wait wait wait!!" I yelled fast opening the door.

"No!" She yelled trying to close it in me, again.

"EMILY CHILL CHILL CHILL!!!!" Cameron yelles fast.

She then let go of the door and I went flying in, I fell to the ground and hit my head on the wall.

I heard her giggle and try to cover it up by putting her hand in her mouth.

"Are you okay?" She asked still laughing.

"Yea, I'm alright" I said.

Emily held out her hand to help me up and I took the offer.

"So what are you doing here?" She asked.

*Emily's POV*
"I kinda wanted to apologize... to everyone" he said.

"Emily I really do love you and all I want is for you to be happy. So if being with Nash makes you happy then I'm happy.." he said.

"I forgive you.. and thank you" I said turning around to go to Nash. I then rolled my eyes.

Nash just started to laugh at me.

"What are you laughing at?" I said sitting next to him.

"You" he said holding my hand. I slapped his arm with my other hand and just sat there.

I know this is fake but it seemed so real...

"We're cool again!!! Wooooooo!!" Cameron yelled.

Everyone gathered around Jacob , well except me and Nash.

"Fuck this plan isn't working" I whispered to him.

"It may not seem like it but it's working" he said.

I just looked away for a second and Nash took his hand and pulled my chin towards him.

"Ready?" He asked.

"For??" I said.

"This" he said. I then felt his soft lips pressed against mine.

I felt something in that kiss.. the same feeling I got when Jacob and I kissed but that was different.. I don't feel the exact same in this one but pretty fucking close.

I pulled away and opened my eyes and saw everyone looking at us. And Cameron... didn't even seem mad one bit, but Jacob looked mad.. so maybe it is working.

"Um why is everyone staring?" I asked.

"Mind yo business" I yelled, which caused everyone to laugh, except Jacob.

"Is it working?" Nash asked looking at me.

"mmmhhmmm" I said smiling.

"Thank you" I said hugging him.

I got up and ran to Cameron. I jumped on his back and he just held onto me.

"Whats up?" He asked.

"Nothing" I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"What are we gonna do cuz I'm bored as FUCCKK" I said.

"Fuck bitches and get money" Carter said.

"You're dumb" I said laughing.

"But for real what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Theres still day light... let's do a YouTube video?" I asked.

"And what are we gonna do?" They asked.

"Prank fans? I know there's fans outside in the lobby." I said.

"And how do you know that?" They asked.

I went up to the window and saw all kinds of fans outide.

"I'm smart that's all" I said.

We started to plan everything when I noticed Matt and Taylor were gone.

"Wheres Matt and Taylor?" I asked.

"Oh they went to grab food but there was little bit of traffic they said. But they should be here like any minute?" Aaron said.

"DONUTS!!!!" Matt yelled.

"Or maybe now" Aaron said shrugging his shoulders. Which made me laugh a little bit.

"Wait why is he here?" Matt asked putting the donuts down and looking at Jacob.

"Okay Matt I'm gonna need you to listen" I said.

"I told you next time I see you ima gonna dinosaur on you... we'll I see ya!" Matt said flying at him.

"AYE!" Gilinsky yelled grabbing him and then pulling him away from Jacob.

"I SAID I WAS SORRY AND WE ARE COOL!!!!"Jacob said putting his hands up in surrender.

"WHAT?!" Matt shrieked.

*Knock knock knock*

I went and opened the door and there stood the maintenance man.

"You guys are being WAY too loud can you guys bring it down a notch this is your 1st warning. If you get to 3 your getting kicked out. Understand?" He said.

"Yes sir" I said rolling my eyes and closing the door.

"We just got our 1st warning" I said.

"Doesnt surprise me" Taylor said laughing.

"True like we are loud people and we're all young so? What do you expect??" Brandon said.

"Ha you're loud what are you talking about?" Hunter shouted.

"says the one who just shouted right now!" He said.

"Oh shut up brandon!" Hunter said sitting down all hurt.

Blake walked out of the bathroom and ran to hunter and sat on his lap. He had his phone out obviously recording.

"Bae why you mad?" He asked.

"I'm not mad" hunter said laughing.

"BAES MAD GUYS!!!" Blake yelled.

"IM NOT MAD!!" Hunter yelled laughing even harder.

"Guys shut up!" I said laughing.

"Okay nevermind on the whole YouTube thang! Let's go get food" I said.

"b-but I brought donuts?" Taylor said.

"Bro those were gone a long time ago! Let's go!" Cameron said.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

AHHH HOPE YOU ENJOYED😊😊

{4.5.16}

Edited :)