twenty-six

*Jacob's POV*
Everyone's (Magcon) phone went off. It was a text..

I checked mine and it had said:
"Hey there :) I'm watching you... all of you! I'm gonna start killing you all.. starting with Emily. Watch your backs😉❤"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" I yelled.

I looked at Emily and she was crying.

"Let me see your phone Em?" I said taking her phone. Her text said.

"Hey hoe😊✌ I'm watching you,your hot ass brother,and all the hotties there! But you know we all have to pay a price right? Well what I'm trying to say is I'm going to kill you😂😉 like fr you're nothing, you're shit, you need to die. I told everyone else I was killing them too but I'm not the only one😋 watch your back bitch😉 because i'm everywhere😉😈"

I gave Cameron her phone and then went and hugged Emily.

"Um I got a different text?" Cameron said.

"Okay well we need to go to the hotel and see what's up cmon" I said and we all walked back since it was literally across the street.

**at hotel**

"Okay so we all need to read our texts.. Emily if you don't wanna read your I can okay?" I said. As she nodded her head about to cry.

I had read mine and the boys had like flipped out.

"GUYS WE CANT FREAK OUT NOW!! CAM READ YOURS!!" I yelled.

"Hey hottie🔥😋 you're really cute and I think we should hangout soon!! But don't bring anyone around because I have stuff planned😉 if you bring anyone I will kill you.. so now I'm basically forcing you to come. Meet me at Zuni's at 2pm tomorrow or else😈😈😈 bye babyyyy❤❤" he read.

"Ew the fuck?" Brandon said laughing making Emily laugh.

"Okay now you Nash" Emily said.

"I look into your blue eyes and see things that I've never seen.. I see you killing your fake girlfriend. The one you "love".. yeah that's fucked up your tryna make Jacob jealous😂👏 watch your back😉👌" he said clenching his jaw.

"Wait what?!" I asked.

"Its not true Jacob me and Nash really do like each other.. it's just a coincidence that me and you had a thing and then I went to Nash." Emily said.

I nodded my head obviously because I was confused but I'll go with it.

"Carter?" I said.

"Hey daddy💦😉 SIKE!! You really need to watch your back tho😉😉 friends may stab you in the back🔪🔪"

"That makes no sense? Friends may stab you in the back? What the heck?!?!" Hunter said.

"Tay?" Nash said.

"Find a key to the success and you won't be dead😉🔪"

"This person's texts make no sense whatsoever?!" Matt yelled.

"Obviously it's a girl" Emily said.

We continued to read the texts that still made no sense.

"Cameron don't go tomorrow.." Emily said.

"Why?! So I can he killed?!?!" He yelled.

"No the fuck is she gonna do?!" Emily yelled.

"STOP IT!!!" I yelled.

I left the room and someone had grabbed me while I walked out the door.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
HEY SORRY IT'S BAD😭😭😭

BUT DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE WHO IT MIGHT BE?!

LOVE Y'ALL ❤❤❤❤

{4.20.16}

Edited :)