seven

*Jacob's POV*
I literally almost had a heart attack. Eve jumped down but Emily didn't.

"Um.. Em you gonna come down?" I asked.

"Uh yea hold on" she said. We all stood there until she fell off. I went and catched her. She had her eyes shut until her eyes fluttered open.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Uhh.. Yea? It's weird I can climb a tree like a boss but getting down is like something I'm bad at" she said shrugging.

I put her down and she smiled at me and I just giggled at her.

"I'm really tired" she said.

"I'll give you a piggyback ride" I said.

"Okay" she said shrugging her shoulders.

She jumped on my back and I carried her home.

"Hey? I'll see you later?" Asked Mark.

I nodded my head and knocked on Emily's door. Logan came and opened the door and led me to Emily's room.

Her room was very tumblr. Tbh...

I put Emily on her bed and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead and said "I love you em" and walked out.

I went home and went on younow.

"Hi my cuties! Today was by far the best day ever!!"

*Emily's POV*
I woke up laying in my bed. I checked my phone and I had a notification saying 'Jacob Sartorius is live on Younow'

I had missed the broadcast but it saves them and deletes them the next day.

"Hi my cuties! Today was by far the best day ever! I got to meet Emily and you guys saw that hopefully. But I got to hang out with her and man she's beyond amazing!! *looks at comments* no Emily and I are just friends one day maybe we can be a thing. *looks at comments* uhh no she's sleeping right now, I took her home like 20 minutes ago... *reads comments* I don't know I can ask her tomorrow or later" he went on and on with us and honestly I thought it was cute.

I grabbed my camera from my shelf and set it up. I got my phone from my dresser and started to film.

"Hey guys! I know I'm not in my normal recording spot but for now it's gonna be normal because I moved here. No! Cameron does not live here I am staying with my auntie for specific reasons that I will say in another video in the future. But today I am going to be prank calling people in my contacts. I will close my eyes and pick a random person. So with that being said let's just start"

I clicked a random person and when I opened my eyes I clicked on Ethan Dolan.

"Well I'm gonna prank call Ethan Dolan"

E-(Emily) ED-(Ethan)
ED:hello?
E: is this Ethan Dolan?!!
ED:how did you get my number?
E: I found it on instagram!!! HOLY SH** IM TALKING TO ETHAN DOLAN!!!"

I tried really hard not to laugh.

E: Ethan? *laughs*
ED: yea?
E: it's Emily *laughs*
ED: oh my god EMILY you scared the sh** out of me"
E: say hi to the camera
ED:Hi guys!
E: I'll talk to you later okay?
ED: okay bye love you!
E: love ya too!

And with that I hung up. I did that to at least 5 other people. I called Ethan,Cameron,Matt,Mark,and now I'm calling Jacob.

J-Jacob E-Emily

J: hello?
E: is this Jacob Sartorius?

I said it in like a deep voice.

J: umm yes? Why? Who is this?
E: your stalker *keeps in laugh*
J: uhh why are you stalking me?
E: I see you in your room right now and you are looking for something

I mouthed to the camera "I don't know"

J: can you like stalk someone else please?
E: I'm afraid I cannot
J: who is this?
E: *laughs* Emily
J: DAMN IT EMILY YOU SCARED ME!!!
E: sorry *laughs*
J: wanna come over?
E: yea I'll be there in 10
J: okay bye
E: bye

"Okay guys! Thank you for watching hope you enjoyed! Please give it a huge thumbs up! And I'll see you guys next week!"

I turned off the camera and grabbed my laptop and camera and put it in a bag.

I went to Jacobs house and I edited my video while he was making his video.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
{1.30.16} I'm bad at a/n but I hope you enjoyed ilysm💖

Edited :)