The Mighty Fall

Brian's POV
You feel (y/n) shift in your arms. You get up and go to the bathroom. When your walking back you hear Murr trying to flirt with (y/n). You get jealous and decide to play COD. Y/n walks to you and places they're hand on your shoulder. You shrug it off. "Hey, what's wrong?" Says Y/n. You say nothing. "Okay.. talk to you later then." Y/n walks away sounding hurt. "(y/n), please come back. I didn't mean to be mean."

Y/N's POV
You don't come back to him. Instead, you walk over to Sal and ask him if he wants to play truth or dare. "Sure, haven't played for a bit." "You first." You say teasing Sal. "Truth or dare?" You ask. "Truth." "Is it true that Murr looks like a stalker?" Sal laughs, then says "Yes." Jokingly. Murr walks into the room. "Hey that's mean." He says pouting.

"Truth or dare Murr?" Sal asks. "Dare." "I dare you to... kiss Joe." "What? I'm not doing that." "You have to." Murr walks away and kisses Joe's donut he left on the counter. Joe comes back and bites down where Murr kissed it. "Ha, I did it Sal!" Joe walks over and joins the game.

"Truth or dare, (y/n)?" Asks Joe. "Truth." "How drunk would you have to be to have sex with all of us?" "Not a drop. I'm into orogys. Threesomes, toys, you name it, I'm into it."

"Hey, anyone wanna listen to fall out boy with me?" Asks Q. "Sure, what song?" Asks Sal. "The Mighty fall. But my favourite is alone together." "Blast it up boy!" You say excitedly. "I love them!" "Would you like to dance with me?" Asks Joe. "Sure." "I wanted to dance with you first!" The other guys say in unison. "You guys will get your turn, I love you all equally." They all think "you shouldn't tease us like that (y/n)."