See You Again

You bring out the drinks and sit on Sal's lap. "So, how do they taste? Haven't made one before." "Are you kidding? These taste better than any drink I've had from a bartender!" Sal says, slurring his words. "Lightweight!" Joe calls. "Hey now, guys. I think we've overstayed our welcome." Murr says. "Not at all. You guys wanna take the bedroom and I'll take the couch? Y'all are too drunk to try to drive home." "Sure, we'll take the bedroom. Thank you so much for tonight, (y/n)." Murr says as if he was dragging the guys by their shirt collars.

You were washing the dishes when Murr came out to help. "Hey." You say. "Can I help?" He says. "Sure, grab a towel." You say. He started drying dishes, when he put his hand on your shoulder. You immediately got red. "Murr, what are you doing?"

"You seem really tense, so I wanna help you out." "Wait Ja-- ahh." You hear your shoulders pop at the same time. "Oh wow James.. That was wonderful." "Yeah, no problem." He says with a smile. Until he heard Sal puking in the bathroom. You both go running to the bathroom and almost slip on the carpet.

"Sal, why didn't you get some help man, geez!" Says Murr, irritated he got puke on your floor. To be truthful, so were you, but worry for Sal went over it by a long shot. "Sal, talk to me.." You say walking over. "Um Murr, did you see Sal eat something red today?" You say very worried. "No." "Shit! Call 911! He's puking blood!" "Okay!" He runs of to get his phone.

*4 hours later*

Sal's POV
I wake up in the hospital, last memory being puking- the thing I hate most. Great. I see (y/n) in the hallway talking to the doctor. I call out to him/her. "Hey (y/n). What happened?" "You were puking your guts out. We were so worried about you, Sal." "Oh. What about my help? The doctor said it would be like--" he begins.

"Don't worry about it. The guys and me went in on it. It's okay." He leans up and kisses you on the cheek. "Your welcome Sal. Oh, and when you guys leave, I'm coming with. Q set my apartment on fire, so everything I owned is torched. I'm going to have to live with you guys." "I don't mind. Not at all." Sal says.