My Savior

Hi my name is Blade and i live in an orphanage. My favorite things are to practice my guitar, listen to music, and write.

My favorite bands are Sleeping with sirens, Black Veil Brides, Falling in Reverse and many more.

Why am I here you may ask. Well it is because my parents went out for the night, and they drove over train tracks, well they didn't see the train coming and BAM they got run over by the train.

The only thing I have to remember them by is a black heart locket with their pictures in it.

*FLASHBACK*

"Why are you guys leaving mommy?"

"Don't worry Hun we will only be gone for a little while!"

"Ok mommy! Love you."

Love you too sweetie.

They walked out to the car and left. I walked out on the driveway with my babysitter Veronica and waved. And when they stopped at the stoplight it was right by the train tracks. When it turned green they went across. But the light was wrong. The train was coming towards them, they tried to get out of the way, buy they weren't fast enough. So they got hit.all I saw was debris fly all over, and blood on most of it.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I was too young to know what happened at the time but I knew it wasn't good.

I have nightmares about it almost every night I always wake up the guys I room with. They are the sweetest, because they always comfort me whenever I'm down. But sometimes when I have my night terrors I go all karate on them and hurt them. But that is only when I'm half awake. I would never hurt these guys on purpose they are my brothers.

Oh did I mention I took karate, Kung fu, I can box, wrestle and turn from nice girl to protective mode before you can snap your fingers? No? Ok we'll you know now.

And that's really all you need to know about me.