Chapter 14

GUYS IM SOSOSOSOSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I've just had a bunch of stuff going on. To make up for it, I have 4 chapters for you, and I am currently working on one. Also, i changed her age to 17. im going to go ba k in the story later to change it. the only reason i changed it, is because iwant her to date someone from another band. you will find out later. ANYWHORE..... ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are in our second month of warped. It has been so much fun sofar! I still have yet to meet bands such as BOTDF, BFMV, ETF, AA and a few more. We are in the tour bus getting ready for their next set. We are almost ready when all of a sudden we felt the bus start to jerk side to side.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" CC shouted loudly.

We all turn to look at eachother and we shout "ATTACK OF THE FANGIRLS!" We knew we were right when we heard a repeating chant.,

"BVB, BVB"

The bus was about to completely flip over, when we hear an all too familiar British accent. We looked at eachother, smirked and decided to play a prank on him.

"Here's how it's going to go down." I said. "We are going to lay all over the bus with ketchup all over us, and take one of your least favorite shirts and it it up." Andy then frowned.

"I know exactly what shirt I'm going to wear,"    he said blankly.

"Which one?" i asked. The guys knew but didn't say anything. 

"My Automatic love letter shirt" Andy said while glaring at nothing in particualr. I lean over to Jinxx and ask,

"did they break up?" jinxx then said,

"Yeah.... He caught her cheating." he looked down at the floor.

"Oh....." I said. " Anyway, I know this is the book, but were going to pretend a rabbid fangirl got into the bus and killed us all. Then when he leand down to check our pulses, we'll jump ir and scare him out of his trousers!" I say in a lame British accent. They all laughed at me and agreed.