The News

Well the boys said they have news for me, so I trudge my way downstairs, almost tripping over the last step. "What's the news you had to wake me up so early for dip weeds?!" I say obiously annoyed.

"Well good morning to you too sunshine!" Andy said, trying to duffle my hair. But before he did, I bit his finger. Hehehe

OWWWWWW THAT HURT BLADE andy yelped. I smiled smugly and looked at the boys, while they tried to hold back laughter.

Well, we are all going on warped tour!!!! All of them yelled at the same time. I looked at them weirdly for a few minutes, but then fangirled. I started jumping up and down and screaming IM GOING ON WARPED TOUR IM FOING ONWARPED TOUR!!!! All the guys laughed, and I looked at them. They all stopped laughing. I started jumping and chanting again, and they started laughing again. I didnt care though.

"When is the bus gonna be here?" I asked Andy.

"It's coming tomorrow, at 5 A.M."

"OH SHOOT! "I GOTTA STARTT PACKING"

I ran up to my room and packed as much clothes as I could fit with my makeup,hair stuff, jewelry, and a couple of dresses in case we go to a bar or club.

I put the suitcases next to my door and grabbed my purse. I put my phone, wallet, lip gloss, gum, mints, and sunglasses in there.

It was around 1:00 when I finished packing, and I was starving. So I went downstairs to get some pizza. I couldent find any. And jake got some for lunch, so I yelled to the boys.

WHERE IS THE DANG PIZZA!

jinxx yelled back, WE BROUGHT IT IN HERE WITH US. So u walked into the living room, and stole ccs pizza.

HEY THAT WAS MINE! He said annoyed.

Well now it's mine! I said and stuck my tounge out at him.

After lunch I had to take a shower because I was all greasy and gross. When I got in, I looked at my blade on the sink. No I thought to myself. If the guys found out, they would be devastated. So I put it down and got in the shower.

After I got out, I went for a nice long bike ride. After I got back, it was time for dinner. I didnt eat much. Just a few pieces of fruit and a peice of meat. I really wasnt hungry and I could always go down for a snack later. But I went to bed l early because I had to wake up early so I could take another shower, do my hair and my makeup, and make sure i have everything packed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to give a shout tout to my bff Sara, she helped me with some of this so THANKS SARA LUFF U!