Chapter 3

I'M SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES, I TRY TO PROOF READ THE BEST I CAN. HOPE YOU ENJOY.

Evan's P.O.V.

I sat up from the lunch table and walked to the exit and I saw Vanessa waiting near the door and I tried to walk past her but she stood in front of me and asked" So I have cheer leading practice tonight, but after would you like me to tutor you?" I said" No, I'm fine." I walked past her and she walked next to me and said" Come on Evan, I really had nothing to do with that, I swear." I then said" Well you stood there watching with Johnny, you could have stopped it, but you didn't. But it's okay, I understand you have a reputation to keep up. I then walked away from her. I didn't care what she had to say. I was tired of listening to her. I went through the rest of my classes and finally the last bell rang and I wanted to get home so I could shower and get out of these sticky clothes. I walked home and went right to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed, right after I heard a knock on my door and was wondering who it could be. I walked to the door and answered it, then regretted it immediately. Standing there at was Vanessa. She then said" We need to talk."

I really wanted to slam the door in her face, but I knew I would feel bad for doing that to a girl. I then asked" What do want Vanessa?" She turned her head and asked" Can you just let me inside so we can talk." I really didn't want to, but of course the nice guy inside me said" Fine, come in." She walked in and I pointed her to the couch and I said" I thought you had cheer leading practice today?" She sighed and said" I decided not to go today, I really need to talk to you." I sat in a chair across from her and asked" Okay, what do you need to talk about?" I was a little put off by her looking flustered and she finally said" Look, I'm really sorry that that happened to you today. I didn't know that was going to happen and I know I didn't try and stop it and I'm sorry for that to. Also I know I've been mean to you in the past and I'm sorry for that too." I stared at her blankly and was wondering if she was being sincere about it. She must have seen my face and she said" I will talk to Johnny and tell him he needs to leave you alone."

I scoffed and said" Yeah so you can tutor me right?" She sighed and said" No, I want him to leave you alone all together. I mean you haven't done anything to him or anyone for that matter." I looked at her face and I still wanted to tell her to leave me alone, but then she said" Look, if you don't want me to tutor you, that's fine. But I'm still gonna tell Johnny and his goons to leave you alone." She then got up and said" I really am sorry Evan." Damn it, she just had to say that and I then felt bad and said" Okay, you can still tutor me." Her face lit up and asked" You mean it?" I laughed and said" Well if you canceled cheer leading practice to come see me, this must be really important." She then said" Well since we're here, can we study?" I nodded yes, thinking I may be too nice for giving her another chance.

Vanessa's P.O.V.

He nodded yes, thank god I still have a chance to get that scholarship. I really meant it when I said I would tell Johnny to leave him alone no matter what. The stuff Johnny did used to be funny, but not anymore. He didn't have to pick on Evan anymore. Evan said he would grab his bag from his room and he left. I took this time to look at his house. It wasn't big or anything but it seemed cozy. He walked back out and he put some books on the coffee table and I said" How about we do some science tonight?" He nodded and I saw he wasn't wearing his glasses and he had really long eyelashes. He also had hazel eyes and seemed to really stick out. He didn't have a rugged look, but a innocence look to him. He looked at me and asked" Your staring at me." I then said" I just have never seen you without your glasses. You have really nice eyes." I just realized what I said and blushed. He also blushed and said" Um, thanks." We then started going over different things in science like the the anatomy of the human bones and different organs. Again he seemed to get everything right away.