Chapter 6

Evan's P.O.V.

Okay, I'm impressed with her movie selection. She picked one of my favorite movies on netflix. The movie started and she scooted closer to me already making my face lite up. Half way through the movie she was holding on to me and she would yelp when a scary scene happened. The movie ended and she was still holding on to me. Damn, now I was nervous and I hated it. She then looked at me still holding my arm and she leaned up to my face and kissed me. I froze as this was my only second time ever kissing a girl. She pushed her tongue against my lips and I let her enter. She kept kissing me and to my surprise, I was kissing her back. After a few minutes she broke the kiss and whispered" Evan you can touch me." I felt my cheeks flare up and she put her lips back on mine and as I kissed her, I slowly put my arms around her back. I was really nervous and excited at the same time. She broke the kiss and whispered" I don't want to make you do anything your not comfortable with. I then pushed my lips on her to ensure her I wanted this.

We kept kissing for what seemed like forever and we somehow ended up laying down and her legs were between mine. I then broke the kiss and moved her leg hoping she didn't notice the bulge building in my pants. She then asked" What's wrong?" I thought I was going to pass out from being embarrassed. I couldn't even speak and she took my hand and said" Please, if you don't want this, just tell me." Her face was beautiful, and not just from her actually being good looking. But the look of concern that I've never had before. I said" I just never done this before and I don't want to go overboard and scare you off." She smiled and put her other hand on my face" Trust me, I want this just as much as you." She then kissed me again and laid me back down. Her hands started roaming over me and I felt my pants get tight again. Her leg brushed against my hard on and she just kept kissing me. Her hand then crept down and it brushed against my hard on. I stopped kissing her and I sat up feeling more nervous then I have in my entire life.

I was about to lean in to kiss her some more, when the front door opened. I leaped off Vanessa before my mom had a chance to see us. My mom was home early, which was weird because usually she works late all the time. She saw us on the couch and smiled" I see your tutor is here again." I nodded and she walked by and said" It was slow at work today, so I got to come home early. I'm gonna go sleep for a while." I nodded and she went to her room. Vanessa looked at me and she seemed sad. I then said" Maybe you should go home." It looked like she wanted to say something, but just nodded and grabbed her things and walked to the door. I then walked her to her car and opened the door. She got in and asked" I have cheer leading practice tomorrow, but after wanna study? I thought for a second and said" Yeah, wanna meet me at my place at 6?" She smiled and said" Yeah, I can do that." She then drove off and I wasn't sure how I felt about letting her get so close to me.

Vanessa's P.O.V. 

As I drove home I felt a mix of emotions running through me. I guess the most obvious one is I really do care for Evan. If I really want to be with him, I may end up giving up my reputation at school. I guess that's not the part that bothers me. What bothers me is if he feels the same towards me. I know he somewhat likes me, but sometimes it feels like he shuts down and won't let anyone in. I pull in my drive way and go in my house. I take a long hot shower and think about how I can talk this out with Evan. The next day I get to school and of course all my so called friends were asking about why I left the party. I explained how I wasn't feeling good and just needed to get away. I think they wanted to know more, but I gave them a look of death. They dropped the subject and I went through the rest of my school day. When lunch came around I looked for Evan and couldn't find him. I really wanted to talk to him, but maybe after school would be better.

 After school I went to cheer leading practice and noticed how I seem to be less focused on it. I mean I knew the routine but as far as adding more to what we had, I had nothing. All I could think about was how Evan felt about me. We got through practice and showered in our gym. After my shower I made sure I put on some decent makeup and put on my jeans and shirt. I got to my car and started to drive to Evan's house. I pulled in his drive and walked to the door. I was about to knock till I heard a sound coming from inside. It was a guitar and singing, but it wasn't a radio or anything. I walked to the side of the house where I heard the sound. I walked to a window and saw Evan sitting in a room with a guitar and he was singing. He stopped for a second and then he started a new song.